Start

(Sydney)

Some unknown number has been blowing my phone up I don't answer unknown numbers after that tape recorder showed up at my door I've seen enough scary movies to know that unknown numbers ain't never been good.

I was sitting here staring at Serena in disgust this girl eating ice cream and pickles with mustard on top how is that even crave able? I mean just the thought makes me wanna throw up. "Can you stop eating that around me the smell is disturbing." She rolled her eyes.

"Its pretty good you want a taste?" She said I just gave her a look, we was waiting for Terrance to get back so we could all go to the mall we are ready but Terrance wanna take his time he truly erks. I was about to dial his number when he pulled up fucking finally. "Come on Serena he just pulled up." She jumped up from the couch grabbing her pickles and ice cream "Oh hell no you not bringing that with us." I said

"Fine just the pickle." Dropping the ice cream walking out the door I turned the light off and closed the door behind us, I opened the door to the back seat hopping in. "About time Terrance." I said causing him to suck his teeth

"Girl you lucky I came and got your ass plus I'm paying so you might wanna shut up." Serena smiled and lend in to give him a kiss but he turned his head she looked hurt by his actions but I wasn't going to say anything like kermet that was none of my business. "You got this pickle breath." He said

"Well excuse me your child has me craving this bullshit you know what fuck you." She said grasping the door handle to get out but Terrance locked the door and grabbed her by her neck kissing her. That made me miss Carter he always put his hand on my neck as he kissed me I haven't spoken to him in about maybe two months now I missed him but I was moving on. Chris and I have been talking a while now he wants to make it offical but I can't not yet at least.

I'm just not ready it's like its something holding me back but I know who it is. I've been so lost in my thought I didn't even realize we are almost around the corner from the mall Serena and Terrance talking about plans for the baby and here I am trying to figure out if dating Chris is the best thing right now why things got to be so complicated.

We finally pulled up to the mall I was right beside Serena as she was telling me what number she was getting at Popeye's I mean all she do is eat and if she not eating she being dramatic every day it's something new with her I can tell this about to be a long seven months. Terrance was behind us whispering on the phone I couldn't hear what he was saying because Serena would not shut up about this food. We walked in and I went to sit down while Serena stood in the line Terrance came and sat next to me I pulled out my phone to reply to Chris he keeps asking me to be with him but what about Carter I cant just forget him or deny the feelings I still have I sat here thinking what should I type next all of a sudden Terrance left the table I'm assuming he went with Serena in the line.

I sat here staring at Chris's text untill I felt a tap on my back I turned around and caught eye contact with someone I had been thinking about.