is this love

(Prince P.o.V)

I walked in the trap house I was already upset about this picture I never liked to be disrespected I saw my best friend Terrance we've been best friends since we were 3 years old if anyone had my back it would be him, only person I ever allowed myself to fully trust especially after my brothers death.

Terrance pulled me to the side and handed me a envelope I gave him a questioned look

"Look before you go in here there's some things you need to know now I know he did you dirty big bro but before we kill this nigga there's another issue at hand"

"Alright nigga damn what's the problem"

I took the envelope out his hand as I read it I was upset , that pretty girl I met I was feeling her even though we didn't talk much I saw that this was her big brother Rob. but also it was a 2.6 million bounty over this nigga head apparently this dumb motherfucker stole from Benjamin the largest drug lord in America

I looked at Terrance and just shook my head

"I know man you wanted to kill this nigga but we gotta turn his ass into Benjamin or its our ass."

"Damn I know but I really wanna kill this nigga I'ma just talk to him for a second don't put no guns in my sight or I might be tempted to kill his ass."

Terrance just started laughing

I went in the room to see this nigga crying his eyes out me and Terrance gave each other that nigga really look

If I didn't have respect for this nigga before I def. ain't respect his ass now I walked up to him and he quickly stopped crying and looked at me with a emotion I couldn't read.

"So this is the nigga who killed my brother" I said

he shot a hard stare at me and said   "I Didn't mean to he came at me it was either me or him man I'm so so sorry he's the only person I've ever killed in my life after it happened I couldn't live with myself please man I'm so sorry ''

not one ounce of me felt remorse for him I quickly gave a grin and said '' Save me the sob story you killed somebody that I cared about the most, My blood ,The only person I ever truly could call family I can never forgive you for that but I'm not gone kill you. Your life lies in Benjamin hands if he wants to kill you , keep you alive that's on him but just know if I ever see yo ass again I'ma kill you on sight and that's a promise '' I said meaning every word

I looked at Terrance he had a look of hurt in his eyes I wondered why I shot him a confused look, but I looked back at Rob. and he just looked sad and said "Please don't give me to him he gone kill me I stole from him "

I just laughed "Nigga that's what you deserve."

(Sydney P.O.V)

School was over and I didn't wanna go home I asked Serena if i could sleep over and she said yes.

Serena has always looked out for me she is the only person I can trust, we walked to her house and she told me to take a shower and take a nap and that's just what I did I laid in bed thinking about today I wondered if Prince was thinking about me.

something about him I cant shake the feeling I've never been in a relationship my step Dad told me over and over that I wasn't allowed to date I was his and his only if he ever saw me look at a dude he'd beat me.

flashback

walking in the mall "Steven may you please get me this shirt" he gave me a mean look and snatched it from my hands and walked off

I went looking for another shirt when I was approached by this tall chocolate boy he grabbed my hand and kissed it I had put my head down and blushed he said '' hey beautiful I saw you from over there and I thought to myself I just had to talk to her '' I smiled and said.    "Hey I'm Sydney " the words were just coming from my mouth I didn't know how I was doing this he gave me a smiled that reveled his dimple on his left cheek god he's cute just as he was about to speak I was snatched up by my arm as I turned to look at who was touching me like this I saw it was my step dad.

he quickly pulled me out the store and basically dragged me to the car he then repeatedly slapped me and punched me and hit my head against the window I cried as he drove off.

when we got home he quickly shoved me through the door and said that if I ever looked at or even talked to another boy he'd slit my throat.

end of flashback

(Serena P.O.V)

After Sydney fell into a deep sleep I wanted to end this with her step dad once and for all I wanted him dead I knew about this boy named Terrance being a drug dealer or what not so I wanted to see if he knew some people that could kill her step dad or could he even do it himself.

I went down to the corner he usually be at and he was there I walked up to him he kinda looked upset, But I was there to get some business handled , as I approached him he was grinning I said ''Hey Terrance your in my social studies class I need some help I want somebody killed '' he looked shocked but I did not Care I was dead ass and I need it done asap

"Damn girl I cant get a hello but who is it and why"

"Hello now its a man by the name of Steven Jackson he raped somebody close to me and constantly abuses her I want his ass dead"

"Alright ill see what I can do but once its done its done so don't try to turn back"

I look him dead in the eye and said "trust me I wont be turning back ''

he gave me a smile and asked for my number I gave it to him and went the fuck home it was too scary down there for me

I walked through the front door and Sydney was still sleep thank god I didn't want her asking questions , my phone rang it was Terrance

_______

5:35 im taking care of it

I replied with ''thanks''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------