heavy

(Prince P.O.V)

Waking up with Sydney laying on my chest was a good feeling. But she like to move around a lot in her sleep, she only in a thin ass shirt and is constantly moving on me I could feel my dick getting hard. I quickly scooted her over and went to the bathroom. You don't know how fucking hard it is to piss with a hard on.  I quickly relived myself and hopped in the shower.

after I completed the rest of my hygiene I walked up out the bathroom with a towel rapped around my waist I had my phone in my hand checking my message and I saw I had a message from Stacy, See Stacy was this bad Mexican chick with a amazing body and man head game was a ten but she was a hoe all my niggas ran threw her.

all I wanted was head from her.

text

________

7:15 : wssp daddy. :*

7:17 : wssp ma

7:17 : I want you to come over

7: 19 : alright

_______

I looked up from my phone and saw Sydney up staring at my body. I just laughed " Baby girl anybody tell you its in polite to stare?  she had a embarrassed look on her face " I'm sorry carter" as she said that I smiled I love the way carter sounded coming from her lips

I walked over to her and bent down and kissed her lips she then grabbed my neck pulling me even closer and I pulled her up from the bed and put my hands on her waist and closed in the space between us as our tounges fought for dominance.

I won as I heard my phone ring and I remembered where I was going so I quickly pulled apart leaving her puzzled

"I'm sorry baby girl but I gotta go, I'll be back at 1 I wanna take you shopping but I gotta handle a few things" I said while stroking the her right cheek

"okay I guess I'll go to Serena's house" she said as she stepped aside me looking for her clothes.

"Nooo you gone stay here, just wait for me make yourself at home" I said as I grabbed her wrist and kissed her.

I made my way to my closet and removed my towel and got dressed I heard Sydney gasp " Really carter "

"What it is my room" I saw her roll her eyes and sat on the bed and picked up her phone.

I soon finished getting dressed and kissed her cheek and made my way out the door I looked back and kissed her cheek " remember what I said make yourself at home " and she had nodded .

I picked to drive my BMW today I made my way to Stacy house.

I soon arrived she lived in a apartment by herself it was pretty decent all that tricking she doing paid off I see. I shook my head at the thought and knocked on her door. she opened the door in lingerie with a robe she looked sexy as fuck but I wasn't trynna fuck I was just trynna get some top.

"damn girl all that for me ?

"yes daddy "

"that's coo and all but I was really only trynna get my dick sucked I wasn't trynna fuck."

looking at her face I could tell she was disappointed but she quickly sat me on the couch and started to unbuckle my belt she looked me in my eyes and went in for a kiss I quickly moved my head to the side, "You know I ain't with that kissing shit." she frowned then quickly pulled it out and took me in her mouth stroking what she couldn't fit. I grabbed her head pushing her down farther. God it felt so good she knew what she was doing a true pro.