decisions

(Sydney P.O.V)

I was just now waking up everything with my step dad has just been weighing heavily on my heart.

I looked over to my left to see Serena knocked out snoring extremely loud I'm surprised I could even fall asleep with all that noise.

I got up and went into the bathroom and did my hygiene after it all I went to wake Serena up she rolled her eyes at me and got up and went into the bathroom. That girl is not a morning person I sat on my bed looking at Prince's number I wonder when he is gonna call me.

I had got dressed I put on some of Serena's clothes some leggings and a basic white tee with a gold chain with some black Jordan 6s

I didn't have a lot of clothes seeing my step dad barely bought me anything. See my mom goes on business trips for months and is barely home I thought about telling my mom about the things he does but there was a chance she wouldn't believe me and that would hurt ten times worse than the things he does to me.

So Serena let's me wear her clothes anything she has she tells me its mines as well, I was so lucky to have her in my life. She walked out the bathroom dressed in orange skinny jeans and a plain white tee with a gold chain and some white foamposites she looked cute

"Girl you look cute look like you trynna get a man. " I said laughing

"Maybe so ever since Bryon ass dumped me I think its time to get a new man "

I just laughed she is something else. We made our way out the house to Serena's BMW. See Serena isn't rich well at least I don't think she has everything a girl can ask for anything she wants she gets she never told me if she was rich or not but I don't wanna just jump to conclusions.

As we drove to school I saw a bitch that I have hated since elementary. Stacy she made my life a living hell from the glue in my chair, to the pushing me off the swings which lead to bruises I still have on my body to this very day and the fact that she took away the few friends I did have.

I could never understand why she ever did those things to me I never did anything to her just looking back on everything I been through I just felt so weak I never stood up for myself. I never fought back I'm still not fighting back I just felt worthless I fought back the tears that were about to fall.

we pulled up and Serena told me she'll see me at lunch. I sighed she was the only friend I actually really had I went into the bathroom stall and cried but this time it was different I made a vow to myself I will no longer be weak I won't be abused, hit, and I won't be a pushover any more I will stand up for myself and most importantly I won't shed anymore tears. Dammit I'm tired of crying.

I walked out the stall and saw Stacey and her followers I rolled my eyes and washed my hands. as I went for a paper towel I was pushed to the ground I turned over and saw Stacey smiling

"Oops sorry not sorry maybe you should watch where your going next time "

I was so shocked I wasn't expecting that but I remembered what I said about standing up for myself I was never in a fight just always beat on but I'm not backing down this time.

I got up and stood in her face "Bitch I'm getting real tired of your shit I don't know what your fucking problem is but I've had enough."

and I could tell she was shocked but she quickly hid it and said " My fucking problem is you , you black bitches always think your something special."

I was shocked mainly because she sounded racist as hell and because I've never carried myself as if I'm better than anyone. she then pushed me into a stall and punched me I don't know what came over me but I punched her and grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head on the toilet seat and I could see blood I was letting all my anger out on her she tried grabbing me but I pinned her hands behind her back and lifted the toilet seat and put her head in the toilet I was hoping she'll drown, but I was quickly pulled back by her followers and they each started throwing punches at me but I was standing my ground I just started throwing punches to all four of them bitches they was dropping like fly's. That's when two teachers walked in and pulled me off of them she put me in the corner and I could see what I had done.