Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen 
Colleen Terry 

"Shush, shush," He purred, taking another bind and tying my hands together at my front, before pressing himself against me to hold me to the wall. "If you just relax and accept it, you may enjoy this as much as I will." 

He wrapped a blindfold around my head, and with it I squeezed my eyes shut tightly beneath the fabric, struggling against him, though I was too weak to budge his heavy body. 

As he pressed his pelvis against me, I could feel how hard he was against my thigh, causing me to squirm, and, while doing that, I almost didn't realize that his hand was slipping up my leg and underneath my towel. 

The feeling of his cold hand against my flesh made a shriek echo from my lips, though it was muffled heavily by my gag and didn't stop him from cupping his hand between my legs, his fingers slipping and roaming in ways that made me feel sick. 

Tears escaped the cloth of the blindfold as I heard, and felt him undoing his belt before unzipping his fly, not even being phased by my pitiful struggling as I was no match against his strength. 

~*~*~*~ 

I awoke with a start, the memory playing out in front of my eyes even though they were open. 

Squeezing my eyes shut, I couldn't help the tears that began streaming down my cheeks along with the pitiful sobs that echoed heavily from my lips. 

Drawing my knees up to my chest, I wrapped my arms around them, hugging them close to me as I cried, trying my absolute best to comfort myself, but, that seemed to not work in the slightest as my tears and sobs did not cease. 

"It's alright, sweetheart, don't cry..." 

I jumped slightly at the sudden sound of the soft, distant voice, and my eyes whirled around the room in search of someone who could have spoken, but, I found nothing until my eyes landed on the glass doors leading out onto the balcony. 

The curtains hanging in front of the glass fluttered slightly in the breeze coming from the crack in the door, and, I felt my heart almost stop. 

"...h-hello?" I whispered, forcing myself to push the covers off of me and swing my legs off the edge of the bed, the carpet feeling warn and gentle against the soles of my feet as I stood up, cautiously making my way towards the door. 

I pushed it open enough to slip through, the warmth of the carpet changing to the coolness of the stone balcony as the refreshing breeze fluttered through the baggy clothes that hung loosely off my small frame. 

Scanning the balcony carefully in the darkness, I was unnerved when I found that no one was there, and, deciding I must have imagined the voice, I turned to retreat back inside. 

Slipping through the crack in the door, I sniffled, wiping the tears that were only soon replaced as I shut the door completely, latching it shut and pulling the curtains over it to cover the clear glass, before I turned to go back to the bed. 

I jumped slightly, letting out a startled cry as my eyes landed on the figure standing in the darkness of the door frame leading to the living room. 

"Colleen, calm down, it's just me." David's calm voice soothed from the darkness, and I felt myself relax slightly as I reached up to try once more to wipe away the tears, tired of seeming like a pitiful, weak child in front of him. 

"Sorry, I j-just thought I h-heard something, I d-didn't mean to w-wake y-you..." I stuttered, immediately feeling ashamed at the extent my voice wavered.