mate *•* part 1

Hey guys wow almost 3K reads since my last update and thanks again. On ward to the story. Shall we xD sorry if athiela ggoing to look like a hoe x/

I have unwisely taken out Aron he serves a purpose but only in my sequel. Now it's only Ray and Antonio in the battle for athiela heart . And sorry for any Aronaters he serves for another person ;)
---------****
Recap:

I felt a tingle sensation travel through my body but not as strong as a mate's .

We spread apart and I sighed as I reopened my eyes. To meet his he smiled at me so heartwarming I thought I would melt .

In a week I will finally know who will be my mate .

-----
A week has passed since the kiss with Aron and everything has been a complete crazy train . everybody has been to busy planing my party instead of asking atleast how my day has been going but nOoo everybody is to busy running like a chicken without it's head.

"Oops...soryy about that" I said sheepishly as the girl who carried all the steamers for my birthday stumbled . she glared at me then shook her head and continued her way.

I started walking out to the forest before I was yanked to the side.

"Ouch..that hurt" I said I looked to the side to see My mom and Cassandra with smirks on there faces .

I gulped immediately knowing what they were going to say to me and Believe me I'm dreading it .

"Come athiela" she sang in a sweetly voice ," time to go shopping " she said .
She knew that I was going to run away so she made Cassandra catch me before I could leave . I pouted as I was being dragged to my doom .

15 minutes later .

"Do I have to put on! We already tried on so many ! " I whined as I looked towards my mothers hand that covered in pink fabric. she shushed then shoved me into the changing room. I felt I was a rag-doll with no brain as my mom dumped the pink dress inside the dressing room .

I shivered looking at the pink dress it was a one shoulder dress with a satin waistband going across covered in crystalline crystal to make it look shiny and with a sort of ruffles at the bottom of the dress.

I wrinkled my nose my slightly tanned skin didn't go well with the pink dress. I walked out as everybody seemed to agree. I changed back to mybregular clothes and walked into a store called Pure and walked in . the dresses seem to go on for ever .

I walked to one of the long aisles of dresses. My mom and Cassandra bombarded me with more dresses but something caught my eye it was a mid thigh red dress the end of the dress detailed with crystal beads almost making some type of flower pattern along the trim.

I reached out to grab and got it by the hanger. I walked back and went straight to the changing room. I slipped it on and looked myself at the mirror that was inside the changing room. I slightly gasped it went exactly with my skin tone.

I stepped out and both of my mom and Cassandra gasped. I smiled an nodded at both of them basically signaling telling them that I want it.

I changed back to my normal clothes. and put the dress back on the hanger . we went to the check out and bought it . I was pretty happy those four hours walking around was worth it I bought some black heels to go with it .

we went back to the house and I revised the party plans once again . only two major packs were coming . There was Rays pack then the royalty pack . So I was pretty nervous.

I bid goodbye and left to my room closing my door in the process . I sighed starting to get ready the party staring around eight and ending around 1 heck.. I'm turning eighteen time to party till I find my mate.

Almost turning eight o clock I went outside my room slipping on my black heels and walking down the stairs the once plain and homey living room was now decorated in streamers and balloons . I smiled as I knew everybody tried there hardest .

I went into the kitchen to see my mom and dad having a very heated make out session . I scrunched up my nose in disgust but I felt myself blushing . I walked back the living and walked to the back yard .

My mouth opened in shock everything looked so pretty . I turned around to see Aron there finishing some lights . I walked towards him but I guess there was wires on the floor and slipped .

I braced myself for fall but I felt nothing. it felt exactly like déjà vu I uncovered my eyes and saw Ray there staring at me with his crystal blue eyes. He smirked at me as he slightly laughed.

"How do we always manage meeting each other like this " he chuckled .

I smiled as I avoided eye contact feeling this weird sensation going through my body .

Somebody coughed breaking mine and ray's moment . I immediately unwrapped my self from ray's embrace to see prince Antonio glaring at Ray with some sort of hatred.

I took a deep breath an sighed knowing this party will be anything but fun now.

---------
I'm so sorry guys I've been going through a tough time and I'm not able to write and this is short and I'm starting to have some writers block so please bear with me this is only part one there will be two more I don't know when I'll update but I'll keep you guys updated when and once again sorry :(

And happy early New Years xD