xGoing To school an meeting a new friend

" wake come on its time for school" the voice spoke.

ugh! who dares wake me up in this ungodly hour

i slowly opened my eyes to see Aron hazy green eyes string straight at me.

"What do you want?" i asked bluntly .

" being your best-friend i wouldn't want you going to school looking like that?" he pointed at my hair and left my room so i could change.

i sighed and swung my leg one after another till i was fully standing . dragging feet as i walked to my bathroom. I now know why Aron told me to change.

My hair was a horrible mess screw birds nest more like rats nest to me.

i washed my face and brushed my hair into a mermaid tail braid . And changed into some dark ripped skinny jeans and a peach colored shirt with a heart shaped bodice .I ran inside my closet looking for my galaxy converse finally founding them under my sweaters .

Finally finished i walked down the stairs and grabbed my satchel that was right next to the door and walked out to be greeted by Aron

"whats up?" i asked opening the door to his car .

"nothing just thinking who will.my mate look.like " he said in a daze .i rolled my eyes as i put my seatbelt.

"well if you do find her i bet she'll be very pretty." i smiled warmly "yeah..b.ut" the rest was muffled by his car engine as it purred to life.

Entering the school parking lot i almost wanted to jump out of the car it was my first time in a public school along q

with aron now dont go thinking that were anti-social we have many friends but that go to a special boarding school for only soon to be alphas and betas.

As i was checking my bag for my schedule i was suddenly bumped into a girl that was a bit shorter than me with long black hair and green eyes.

"I'm so sorry!, say i've never seen you here before are you new?" the girl asked.

"Its fine i wasn't looking were i was looking, and yeah im new by the way " i said smiling looking forward to having a new friend.

"oops i forgot my name is cassandra from the Pryer pack." she said proudly announcing her packs name.

"the names is Atheila Amber soon to be beta of the Amber Stone pack" i said smiling .

After a couple of mintues of getting to know each other shes actually sisters with the devil himself Rey.

i was shocked how can this sweet girl be related to that ignorant

piece Of crap .

"SOoo.. but how can you be related to that jerk?" I asked .

"Um you know when parents decided to have a other ba..." I covered her mouth not letting her finish that sentence.

" I know that already " I said sarcastically

I withdrew my hand as we made way to first block(A/n in other means first period?)

as we were walking inside the jerk Rey decided to walk with us seeing that me and him the first four classes together sadly.

When we opened the door I was greeted by the most sexist teacher alive he looked in his mid twenties the most hottest thing was his muscles and eyes , me and Cassandra looked like little fan girls meanwhile Rey just rolled his eyes at us .

The sexy teacher flashed us a smile "Hello girls, come on in an introduce your selves an I'm Mr.Xanders " he said In deep rich voice that I almost swooned for .