Oh Snap...

Recap:"well then allow me to introduce my self I'm prince antonio of all werewolves at your service and you may be?" He added with a wink. Never in my life would I've ever though that i would meet a royal even if being the last she-wolf in the world.

"well im Athiela Amber beta of the Amber pack... an not at your service." I replied with my arms crossed against my chest.

"hmm..fiesty I like that in girl" he winked .

"you know for being a prince your not that good looking" I said sarcastically . He put a hand on his heart like he'd been shot .

"Ouch.. Even that hurt for such a small child how old are you 13?" He said mockingly with a michevois glint in his eyes. why that little!...fudge stick. How could i be that short im 5'9 and proud.

"whatever im leaving now " I turned around and was on my way towards the house when I was suddenly turned aroumd and greeted by a pair of lips. To say I was shocked was an understatement .

After I started to kiss back , our lips moved in sync but in a way it felt wrong , as I wrapped my arms around his neck and him wrapping around my waist as we kissed.

When we broke the kiss we were met by a furious growl. Making us both snap our heads to the noise....

______________

I gasped " Rey what are you doing here" I separated my self from Antonio as Rey's wolf was snarling right at the prince face ready to snap I slowly walked towards Rey as I reached out my hand.

"Rey ." he continued to snarl at Antonio ."Rey! please look at me Rey!" I pleaded . his eyes wandered towards me a second an then wandered towards the prince again.

but he snapped and bolted towards the prince. but due to the princes's title he was very well trained .

he easily blocked Rey from coming towards him. till he surprised the price by turning very fast and lashing towards his leg.

he barely grazed the prince's cheek.

This time though I jumped right in the middle of them. I yelled at them to stop.

"Stop! both of you please Rey!..please change back to your human form please!." I pleaded almost at tears.

Rey's wolf must have noticed because he whined as if he was hurt an soon went behind a tree lucky for him that there was some spare shorts inside the tree.

He soon came out from around the tree looking a bit more calmer than before.

"Explain prince , why r u kissing my Girlfriend especially since your mated already" he said in a cold voice that almost made me flinch.

I turned to look around back at the prince an I was disgusted at myself and him why would he kiss me if he's already mated.

I walked back to Rey to disgusted at myself and the prince to not talk.

"I was just caught in the moment and then why is she your girlfriend I don't smell your scent on her." he smirked .

Rey's fist tightened a little but relaxed.

" I was going to tell her today but I guess it's not a surprise anymore." he looked at me as if to just go along with it . I secretly nodded .

"So Athelia will you be my girlfriend " he asked me with such intensity I thought he actually meant it .

"Of course!" I laughed going along with it.

" Great now that we got that settled why don't you leave back?" he asked the prince who was now looking at us weirdly.

"Not in till I get her" he looked straight at me. I gulped oh dear..what have I got myself into I thought as Rey growled loudly once more telling him to back off.

"Over my dead body " he shifted slightly just in case they started another fight.

"Fine.." he sighed,"till next time my little pixie." He winked an then ran to the woods to never see him again or maybe.

Rey relieved a long sigh .

"Eshh almost thought I was done for." he wiped invisible sweat off his forehead."and what were you doing with a prince .

he could have used his powers on you an seduced you would have had become pregnant!" he yelled slightly causing me to flinch a little.

"I'm sorry first I was trying to make him go away then I ended up kissing him. now let's go back to the pack house ." I walked in the direction of the house.

Rey slightly shook his head before ended up next to me. we silently walked towards the house. Slightly ignoring each other's presence.

When we got there I mumbled a silent 'thank you' and nod before heading up my room. Rey also decided to go to his room and followed me up the stairs.

I reached my door and turned my head slightly to look at Rey but he was already inside his room. I sighed before unlocking my bedroom door.

I entered and went to my dresser and grabbed some black sweats and a regular band tee and other stuff before walking in to my bathroom

. I turned on the bath not really feeling to take a shower. I added some strawberry scented bubble bath soap to the water.

I stripped from my clothes and gently got in the water my body instantly relaxing as I touched the hot water. I let a deep sigh before enjoying my relaxing bath.

After my bath I decided to go thank Rey in a more appropriate way.

I walked out of my room and went straight towards Rey's room I knocked on his door waiting for answer so I could come in but after a few knocks he didn't answer.

I slowly tried opening the door to find out it was unlocked. I went in slowly , calling out his name to see if he was in here.

I went towards his bed to find a book with a black cover but no title . curious I sat down on the bed and picked up the book I opened it to only look at pure pages filled with dates like a diary almost .

Flicking through pages till I reached a passage that was dated a couple of months ago.

Hey book 4/21/27

I still can't see me calling you a diary it's to girly for my liking. Well today I went to this party and met a girl named Sasha we hit it off pretty well. till it started to get more heated she lead me towards a room that was unoccupied and sat me down on the bed. she started taking off my shirt. I was so uncomfortable I couldn't seem to tell her the truth.

As it processed further to when I was only in my boxers. I bolted out the door only able to grab my pants an run out the door. I left the party and went back to my room. book I was so embarrassed

Well that's all for now.

-Rey

Hmm I wondered who was king. I flipped through some more till I found a little short passage that was recently wrote in a couple of days ago.

Hey book it's me again.

I met this girl named Athelia she was what I say hot with her long legs and beautiful face I couldn't last. I had to get to know her.

But there's this one thing that's stoping me she probably think I'm a player I am honestly. But what happens when I tell her I'm A Virgin!!.

I gasped in surprise I let the book drop down to the floor. when I heard the door open there stood Rey looking right at me and the book or diary whatever it is.

"What did you read!?" he said cautiously. Something that you don't wanna hear I thought.

"N-nothing I didn't touch anything" my voice coming out a bit weak. I cleared my throat .

"Are you sure" he asked with one if his eyebrows pointed up.

I couldn't take it anymore I.....

*******^^^

Kill me I know it very short but it more of a filler chapter YOU get to DECIDE either make athiela laugh at him or look at him with new respect only a LITtle bit. this chapter decides on you!!! 😱😱