mate part two

'Ahh shit' i silently cursed as i saw Prince Antonio walking toward us . I started pushing Aron towards the punch bowl.

"Hey!, Antonio yelled as he jogged towards us putting his hand on my shoulder .

"How you've been doing Athliea. Especially since the last time" he said winking. I mentally groaned as Aron now had Antonio's attention as he glared with his arms crossed fiercely as his jaw was clenched tightly.

"What do you want with Athiela." He said more like a statement rather than a question.

"Ohh look its the little pup that tried to start a fight with me the last time we met " Toni smirked as he enjoyed Aron getting more angrier than he already is .

"Why you little!...I'll show you whose a little pup" Aron huffed as he tried to walk towards him to be stopped by me.

"Not now its my day and i don't want anybody ruining it!" I snapped fiercely my voice growled deeply . I saw Toni's face smirk in amusement as i holded Aron ear in my finger scolding. I smirked up at him as i thought of something evil .

"Does prince Toni want some attention too?" I asked innocently as i grabbed him by his ear too pinching it slightly as he let out a yelp. I looked at his bodyguard warning him with my eyes to back off.

"Now are you going to ruin my day or not?" I asked evilly smirking.

"No. I promise!" He practically yelled out as i let go of his ear. He rubbed his now bright red ear wincing as he felt my nail marks engraved in it.

I had a pretty good time for the rest of the day as everybody was chatting up a storm as every body waited to sing a happy birthday on the actual time i was born. Only then i could find my mate . Only about a hour left till it turned 10:16 . I walked and mingled with some people congratulating me on my birthday and hoped I meet my mate .

"Thanks!" I said nicely as i walked to the punch bowl which probably have been spiked already.

I took a gulp and winced as i tasted the jack daniels in it . I swallowed more as i got used to the taste. I checked my phone and read ten o'clock. Sixteen minutes left. I looked for ray trying to spot him out in the crowd with no luck i started making way towards the cake so they could sing happy birthday.

The dj annouced that it was now time to sing happy birthday.

I sat in the chair as they lit the candles.

"Happy birthday to you, happy to you , happy birthday dear athliea " everybody sang as i thought of a wish i sucked in a breath an blew the candles as everybody clapped i looked at there faces but didnt see Ray anywhere. I shrugged mentally not letting it bother me.

I opened all the presents and the cake was sliced . But of course we cant have a birthday without a pinata . My dad had bought three pinata's filled with candy.

We grabbed a bandana and spinned all the guys and girls that hitted the pinata's

I laughed as i saw everybody trying so hard trying to get candy out of it. Even Aron and Antonio were having a good time together both of them wearing the pinata's cone as princess hats.

Shook my head at them as they tried to act proper.

I walked away from all the people when i bumped into someone . I felt sparks rush through me like if lighting bolts were zapping me i looked up to see Ray looking down at me with a crooked grin as i looked at the eyes of the man that i was going to live with for the rest of my life.

"Mate..." i whispered as ray wrapped me in his arms. And kissed me deeply. He groaned a pulled away.

"You don t know how long I've wanted this " Ray whispered. As our foreheads were still together.