The Last She-Wolf

Friday, February 19, 2027

edited by my awesome co-editor :)

Being the last female wolf has its pros and cons. Believe me, I would know.

The pros are awesome. I get access to all forest parts including the Alpha's. The cons aren't so great.

Having men in their teens through men in their forties asking to mate and marry you just for pup is like hell. I'm not a damn baby machine!

I do have a life, but being seventeen can be pretty hard. I like to party and have fun, but I always have priorities to fulfill.

Hopefully, I will find my mate at eighteen. Then, those boys and old geezers would stop sending invitations to my house!

Finding a mate is a difficulty in itself. In order for werewolves to mate, both people need to fall in love with the other person. After that, both of the wolves will bind together and viola! They become mates.

Well, just for me in this case. In very rare cases there are mates, but that might as well be a fairy tale.

With my mom being part human and part wolf, she was only gifted with heightened senses and not the power to shift. Because of that, she's technically human.

With my dad a full werewolf and beta of the Amber Stone pack, he had to constantly run back and forth and with my three brothers and my little precious brother Matthew. It's pretty hard.

"Athiela, come here please!" My twin brother, Mason, yelled.

I calmly walked down, knowing that the alpha was probably there or somebody important was visiting. Not to my surprise, it was the alpha and his son, Aron. Aron and I had been best friends since diaper days. Since I'm to be beta and he's to be Alpha, both of us are under heavy training.

"Ahh! There she is, the mighty future beta!" Uncle Jason-well, Alpha Jason-boomed proudly.

"Athiela, Aron, you, and I have very important business to take care of." Uncle Jason said, cocking his head toward the door.

I looked towards Aron to see if he knew anything, but he shrugged his shoulders and had the same confused expression as me. Both of us walked toward the car and hopped inside, sliding into the leather seats.

After arriving at the pack house, we immediately walked into the office. Locking the door behind us, Uncle Jason sat down. He motioned for us to sit down on the couch.

He crossed his arms.

"We all know that soon you, Athiela, will be turning eighteen and will soon be going into heat. Unfortunately, the Pryer pack, the biggest pack in all of North America, is coming to Europe and is staying with us. We need to be on guard for everybody, especially you. " He gave me a pointed look.

I just nodded in understanding. I didn't want be pregnant by some random guy.

"Both of you are dismissed." He told us. We left and shut the door.

"Well, that was interesting." Aron whistled. "But my dad does have a point if the Pryer pack is coming over."

"Whatever. I'll beat the crap out of any guy that comes near me." I declared.

"Not the Alpha." Aron mumbled.

I chose to ignore his comment.

We walked to the arcade room. The two of us sat down on the old, brown leather couch and plugged in the Xbox as we started playing COD Ghost.

By the end of the round, Aron and I were on the edges of our seats, cursing every time someone got in our way.

"Dude! I had him! I shot him, like, 5 times in the head. He only shot me in the leg and I died! Come on!" Aron jumped up from his seat.