Untitled Part 1

Who am I? Well... I.... *sigh* I'm not totally sure what I am. I've been confused about myself for a longtime. I just never felt comfortable being a woman and as I look at my hand right now, I just feel like this doesn't belong to me. Why must I feel this way? I found a man I hear can help me understand myself, but.. I don't know if he can. I sat down with him and the person who, I assume, was his assistant, and he asked me why I came to him and I said,"I...I.. I.. don't... know, Sir Guardian. I... just need someone to talk to! I don't know who I am or what body I'm suppose to be in.",then Guardian, as he calls himself,"Have you tried talking to a psychiatrist first? Does your parents know your here, Ashcan ?". Odd, he didn't question if that was my real name, but it was the first thing I could think of just in case he tries to rag on me. Why does he live alone out here? I hope this guy ain't crazy or anything. Anyway, I answered him,"No, Gu... What is your name?",but he ignored my question and said,"Answer my question, Ashcan.", then I gave a deep sigh and said,"I have tried, but they all say the same thing just like my parents.". I walked around telling about my parents and how they don't understand what I'm going through, and they all think I'm going through a phase even though I'm having this after high school.

Guardian looked at me curiously and his assistant gave him some weird looking and tall cane, then said,"I think I know what you are, but you must let me ask you personal questions."then I looked at him quickly, then cautiously asked,"What kind of personal questions?"then he said,"About you and your life. How you interact with people and how they react to you. How you feel about men?,"then I quickly asked,"Why do you wanna know?"but he did say he was gonna ask personal question, so after I sighed, I went ahead and answered,"Well, I don't know, Gu-.... What is your name and hers?",but he then said,"Would you like me to have a name, Ashcan?"but, after getting a lil pissed at him being so mysterious, I grabbed his tea pot, threw it on the floor, and yelled,"Tell me your name! And what is her name!",but they just stared at me for a few seconds. What is with this guy?

He then got up and walked to the window holding what I started to realize was a huge staff and the assistant started cleaning up the broken tea pot then said,"It's hard to get along with him, Lady Chisisi."then I looked at her confused and asked,"Why you calling me that? I only gave you a name."then she said,"We kinda guessed you was lying, Lady Chisisi. But, it is your choice to tell us your real name, and if you feel uncomfortable being here you may leave. We don't go out to the world very often, cause we fear them."then I looked at her a lil serious and looked at Guardian. What does she mean? Are they gay? No. That can't be it. I started pacing about slowly and wondering what is the deal with these two. Fear them? Who is... Do they mean society? They fear everyone? I looked at them as the assistant was giving Guardian more tea from a new tea pot.

I... wonder... I decided to snoop around a lil and try to figure out who these people are. If their going to help me, I'm gonna need to know who they are. I found what must be there library and had a lot of books without titles. Why? I started reading them and realized it was their history. As I read through the books and learned alot about different wars, I saw that this tribe of theirs was parts of many wars; many of them in secret. Really? That can't be possible. I mean, first of all how could they be in 5 different countries, and be in wars that happened 249 years ago? What happened? How did-- Wait! Why am I wondering about this? Their suppose to be helping me. I turned around and saw... an elf! The hell?

I looked at him in his green and seemly earthy clothing and he said,"Hello, Ma'am. I see Alasdair has another lost one to help."then I tilted my head at him, then he said,"Please, excuse me. I am King Para Wanbe Piovich, leader of the elf village. I am here just to check on Alasdair and Mindy.". I looked at him a lil confused then I asked,"You're... a king?" and he politely bowed to me and said,"Yes, I am king of the elves. I live not too far from here.". I just stared at him, confused as hell, and not understanding anything going on. So, I ran outta there past the king and stopped at Alasdair and Mindy, then yelled,"Alright! I demand you tell me who the hell you are! Now!". They stared at me for a few seconds then, Guardian, who I'm guessing is Alasdair, showed me the orb on his staff and told me to look.

As I looked at it, I noticed tons of people walking around a busy village, but I also noticed alot of people was training to do different things, then I looked at Alasdair and Mindy, and he said,"That was us, Ashcan. We was trained almost as soon as we was born. We was trained to protect and serve people of middle and high class. Though, some wanted to help the lower classes, and kill the monsters, but our masters wouldn't allow that. Overtime, it seemed Mother Nature and genetics had other plans."then Mindy spoke,"We are the last of that tribe, Lady Chisisi. I thought I was the last until I found Guardian.". Suddenly, that elf king came in and said,"You are always welcome to live in my kingdom. I--"suddenly, I pointed and yelled,"Elf! You're real!"then Mindy said,"Well, of course he's real, Lady Chisisi. Guardian wouldn't have been able to help him if he wasn't.", then I looked at them and asked,"You... helped him?"then the elf king said,"Yes. My parents died from a rare flower that grows in my area near the end of fall. It's mainly backup food for the fairies during winter, and they love the stuff. It's unfortunate Mom and Dad came across that Flower; it's poison to anyone else and can cause the person to go mad and have high risk of a heart attack. I was young when they died; too young to rule the kingdom. That's when Alasdair came in. He offered to train me on how to be a leader and rule my kingdom.".

I looked at that and thought about these people possibly helping me; I mean, if the shrink can't help me, these people might be my last hope of understand who I am. I looked at Alasdair and said,"If I return tomorrow, will you help me understand who I am?",and all three of them looked at each other and Mindy said,"Well... Yes, Lady Chisisi."and as I smiled, Alasdair said,"It will be a long and hard journey, Ashcan. This will be possibly harder then most training I've done for most of my pupils. In the end, who you are is up to you to decide. We can only be guides for you and maybe help you learn magic, young mage.". I happily nodded and left back to home, but as I got inside, I wondered if this will truly help me. Will it be another false hope just like before? I mean, I... I'll tell them about it tomorrow.