Chapter 10

Dedicated to ArtemissherwooD because one, I like her stories and find it fitting when you like someone's writing and they fan you back to show some respect and support!!! SO GO AND CHECK HER OUT READERS, if you want to of course!! You may just like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pace back and forth, furious. I want to punch the crap out of something, so badly that both of the boys had to be pacing with me. Keeping eagle like eyes on me just to make sure I don't do anything stupid. My brain was going so fast I couldn't focus on anything, all that I knew is my sister is in danger and I need to help her.

I stop in my tracks and state firmly in a voice that didn't allow any if, ands, or buts.

"We are going to go save my sister."

"Analie, you know-, "Kale started.

"I don't give a flipping swordfish what the consequences of that decision are I am saving my sister!" I yelled, completely outraged at Kale.

"Ok." He said simply.

"Good because if you still argued I would just ignore you." I stated with finality in my voice.

I finished pacing and headed to the kitchen. They had an island counter with three chairs. Perfect. I plopped myself in the lone seat and directed the guy's into the ones across me. I stretched my hands out and started off, "We need a plan. I know that I can't just go in there blind. It would be the dump move, so we're going to find out what we are doing. First off, any ideas you boys have?"

"You go back and continue life as normal. When you find evidence of Darren you contact us and we will handle it." Kale suggested and Jordan nodded.

"I'm doing the handling as well. Speaking of which how did you get this information?" I asked.

"Voicemail on your phone." Kale stated simply.

"I completely forgot about my phone. I never use the thing so it's crap to me." I told them.

"Well, geez! You definitely aren't like the rest of our age group." Kale slightly laughed at this.

"You can say that I'm old fashioned." I giggled slightly but the serious manner soon reappeared.

"Alright, I'll call my mom saying I'm coming back from a friend's house, and like everyone else we'll go to school. Ignore each other." I frowned at the last part, since I already knew that was going to be nearly impossible.

"Exactly, just keep an eye on your sister. The only thing is we have never seen your sister." He faced turned thoughtful.

"Oh! Yes! That helps." I stated with obvious surprise. I took this news and dug my hand into my back pocket, firmly grasping the photo I kept tucked in there.

I unfolded the old black and white picture strip my sister and I took when we found a photo booth at a carnival. It was one of our activities we did over the summer. I have to say it was interesting getting her in and out the booth. Four out the five pictures were silly ones with us making faces at the camera. The last one was of us hugging each other and smiling broadly with happiness floating off the picture.

A smile slipped on to my face, the boys staring curiously at my face. I slipped the photo strip across the table to them. Kale first looked at them and silently laughed at our crazy expressions. He passed it to Jordan and sent me a sneaky smile. I winked at him quickly and returned my attention to Jordan.

His eyes widen and he gawks blankly. Well that's a new one. Usually their like Kale and are laughing their butts off, instead it looks like Jordan is in a trance. I glanced at Kale since he has a direct link to Jordan to find him laughing loudly and grinning like a maniac. Oh gosh, that expression doesn't help my curiosity at all. Once my glance shifted back to Jordan it all made sense. His face was covered in a bright, red blush and his eyes burned with embarrassment. This could only mean one thing: