part 6

Mahir looking out his window says " rain and more rain. How long do I have to be here before our driver arrives" he says now turning to his dad?

His dad checking his watch says " it won't be long, his an hour away."

Mahir groaning walks to his bed and sat down. His phone rang and he picked up. " mom" he says

" Happy Birthday son," she says smiling

" Thanks, mom,  I will be coming home soon"

"Good, you know how much I don't like you going to that place. Something isn't right over there"

" ma....dont worry this will be the last time I will come here. "

" I hope so, your father can be a bit stubborn. I mean I can't believe he took you out there, I swear that man is something else"

Mahir laughs " but you still love him"

His mom smiles " yes I do, Andy can be a jerk sometimes, but I still love him"

Before mahir could say something,  someone told him that his car was here. Mahir said goodbye before hanging up.

When mahir step outside, there was a lot of commotion. They saw a very naked woman with long hair staring at them.  He could hear his friends whistling while calling her hot. Mahir looking at her felt drawn to her. She was looking at each of them before her eyes landed on his.

She smiles, before taking baby steps to mahir. She was happy that she finally found him again. If that witch didnt trick her, she would have danced for him to show how happy he made her, But she couldn't.

Now in front of mahir, she tried to say something, but it was sealed. It was working perfectly before, but as soon as she was near him, she couldn't talk. Surprise at this, she cursed the which again.

Mahir feeling shy on her nakedness, took his jacket off and wraps it around her. When she took notice, she puts her hand on his face, drawing him near before giving him a kiss.

" what!" He mumbles in her mouth

Bel eyes closed, says in the head, that beach witch thinks I cant seduce him. We will see, and once I get my power back, I will kill her.

Mahir could hear his friends wooing and cheering him on. Andy, annoyed says they've wasted enough time here, and to move out. Mahir finally managed to remove bel from him.

" you can't just go and kiss random strangers," he says

Bel confused says in the head, he doesn't t like it? Maybe thats, not their way of showing affection

Bel confused says in the head, he doesn't t like it? Maybe thats, not their way of showing affection. She grabs his hand to put it on her chest, to show him she loves him. Mahir shy moves his hand away " stop that, people will think I'm a pervert"

Bel confused didn't know what to do now. She can't tell him how she feels when that beach witch blocked her from speaking. Her thoughts suddenly stopped when she felt it, danger. She knew she needed to leave this place before they spot her.

Mahir told her to go home. He says shes probably confusing him for someone. He turns to leave when bel fainted. He didn't know what to do. He had wasted enough time here and his dad was getting annoyed. He looks around and asks if anyone knows her. They said no, contemplated, he heard his dad say to bring her along.

Picking her up, he took her to his jeep and put her down before getting in and driving off.

While they were driving, lots of snakes appear. The leader of the snakes says " we felt her weak pulse here. How could she vanish so fast"

Ruhi watching cars leave says " she could have blended with these humans"

" how sister? We dont have the power to blend in like a human"

Ruhi glaring at the road says " your right we dont" she turns back to leave. I know someone who can, she thought angrily