part 5

Mahir now in his bed injured, and wrapped, recall what happened. When he came back to the hotel his dad hugged him, soon followed by his friend. They had asked him what happened, and he told them. They stared at him like he was weird and took him to his room. Mahir adamant told them he was telling the truth, but they didn't believe him.

   Now back in the present, he laid down while wondering who was the girl who saved him again. He wondered if it could be the same woman that saved him seven years ago.

    Closing his eyes, he started having nightmares. It was a dream about snakes, and a woman,  whom he just couldn't remember. Her back was turned towards him after healing him. She turned slightly and smiled. He knit his brows together while trying to understand  what she was saying, before she ran away.

   Sweating, mahir got up. He looked at the time before looking  out the window. While looking, he saw his dad talking to one of the drivers saying there will be a storm tomorrow, so, they have to leave early in the morning. Mahir sigh, they just arrived and now they have to leave. He wanted to know about the women  that haunt his dream, he wanted to find out if she had any connection to the women in his dream.

    Walking away from the window, he decided to take a shower since he won't be going back to sleep anytime soon.

..............................................................

    Bel crying walks away, while walking she started seeing images in her head. Images of shivani  and Ruhi. She stopped when she saw Ruhi pushing her when she was chosen as the next leader. She also saw Ruhi killing shivani. " W...what is this" She says.

She recalled shivani telling her some of her memory will unlock hers. " This must be  her memories"

Pain struck her when realization hits her. She realized Ruhi cheated her, stole her powers and betrayed their sister. “ I have to tell the elders" she says.

While running, she spotted some of her sisters. They had torches while some had daggers. " We have to find bel and kill her before the sunrises." One said.

" She couldn't have gotten far” another said.

" to think elder sister took care of her only to betray her at the end....what a heartless beach" other says

Bel hiding heard it all. Could it be Ruhi told them I killed our sister, she thought. Bel didn't think she could hate someone so much right now. " Even if I told them, would they believe me?..no.... I know them, ruhi is their new leader. So of course they will believe her.

Bel turns away from her people and ran. She didn't know where, but she continued far away from her home.

She tripped on a vine  while running, causing mud to smear on her face. She heard thunder roaring through the sky, causing bel to stand. While walking, she winced, and in pain. Limping she saw a cave and walk to it. When she entered it was dark. She walked further in and sit down, leaning on the wall.

She close her eyes and rest. Music could be heard while sleeping. She thought it was a dream at first until she opened and saw snakes dancing, and a person in the center.

Surprise, she stood up. She was ready to run, but froze when the music enticed her. What happened next shock her, her body started moving to the rhythm and a laughter could be heard.

Bel heard every word of the song. (song Naagin by vayu) she didn't know she was moving to the center and the snakes were moving back to make way.

The women smirk " Enough” she says causing the music to stop.

“ Isn't this a pleasant surprise, you must be bel" the woman  says.

Bel snapping out of it asks her who she was and how did she know her. “ You can say I'm a friend"

" Friend?. I don't even know you"

" You will soon" she says walking to her chair to sit. " I can tell you will need my help"

Bel hesitate " I don't need your help"

“ on the contrary my queen you will"

" what could I possibly want from you"

The women smile " you want to disappear...right, I can help you"

Bel didn't trust the women, but if she could help her get away for the meantime while she thought of a next plan, than she will have to try. " What do you get from this?

The woman smile " nothing really, I just want to help the girl my best friend raised"

Bel gasp " shivani never told me about a friend outside our world"

The women laugh " it's a lot of things you don't know that she's keeping from you"

Bel sigh " (ok) than I agree"

The woman stood up " good"

She walked to bel and told someone to bring a drink. Bel asks what's In it, the women smirk " you've never seen juice before" she says.

Bel glare at her before grabbing it. Before she could drink it, the woman says " once you drink this....you will lose your ability to transform"

Bel hands starts to shake, the woman says " you will feel weak, but you will be fine"

Bel nod drank the juice. The woman seeing this laughs. Bel could feel the dizziness starting to take effect. The woman say " this is not permanent. Once the person you desired likes you, you will get your powers back, but if you fail you will die"

When she said this bel eyes widen, she knew she was tricked, but if all she had to do was get her mate to love her than she will be fine. Before passing out she says with confidence " I'm  the most powerful naagin, even the queen can't match with me, so she stole my powers. I won't loose or die. I will win this challenge" she says.

The woman were frowning at first, but laughs.  " Silly girl, it won't be, so easy for you. I will make sure of it." She says before turning to her true self.

She commends her guards to dispose bel somewhere and sat down.

" Yes Jamini" they said.