Part 7

Ruhi slithers into the cave and hisses at the other snakes. They make way for her as she passes by. The drum and music stops when she came in front of the woman. The woman's eyes twinkle while smirking. " What can I do for you, conniving friend"

Transforming back to semi-form, she glares at her

Transforming back to semi-form, she glares at her. " you said you would not interfere with our people, but you helped a trader escape"

Jamini sitting on a rock stood up, " trader you say, if anything, I just helped a pour soul"

Ruhi's eyebrows knitted in anger " where is she? Or better yet what did you agree with her"

" you seem to know me well Ruhi, but you forget that I never reveal my secret" she walks towards her before touching her tail

" you seem to know me well Ruhi, but you forget that I never reveal my secret" she walks towards her before touching her tail. This caused Ruhi to smack her hand.

" Jamini, how dare you touch me with your poisonous hands. You are crossing your limits" she yells

Jamini laughs, making her voice echo" my Limit you say, you have no idea how far I can go. You should know me by now, but let me assure you, my queen" she says " you and I are on the same team, just like you I want her dead, so be assure that she will be dead soon"

Ruhi knew she couldn't trust her, but in the meantime, she will let her do what she wants, if they do have the same goal, then she would not have to even lift a finger to kill her. " fine, let's see to it that you can fulfill your goal,  but remember if you still can't kill her, and she was to find out about you and me working together, then I will eat you alive" she says hissing

Jamini wasn't faced with her threat, she watches as Ruhi slithered away. She says in her head once I receive her power, no one will stop me. I will whip out all the Naagins and make sure they are never reborn.

Meanwhile

Bel woke up feeling confused

Bel woke up feeling confused. She didn't know how she ended up in a bed. Sitting up, she recalled what happened, causing her eyes to widen. Did he bring me here? She thought but where is he? She took the covers off to stand. When she did, she almost fell. Her legs felt weak, she thought maybe it was the transformation after effect.

Just then the door opened and in walks Mahir, he saw her holding the bed, and, asked if she was ok. Bel tried to speak but realized she couldn't. She blamed the woman for making her work harder. So I can't speak, and transform, what other tricks did that use on me? She thought. No worries, I will still get him to love me. The action does speak louder than words.

Mahir putting the tray of juice down, saw her trying to make her way to him. The saree that his mom put on her started falling off. He quickly ran to assist her, all while hoping she doesn't think he was a pervert.

 He quickly ran to assist her, all while hoping she doesn't think he was a pervert

" look here, you have to fix your garb?"

he points toward her garments, and bel looks at them funny. She made a hand gesture saying what is it. He tried to demonstrate his message, but when he realized she still didn't understand, he moved closer to help her.

So he wants me to fix the clothes they have put on me. I will pretend like I don't know. He will dress me, she thought smirking internally.

That's exactly what he did, closing his eyes, he assisted her, compelling bel to shiver. If she had her powers, her face would have been glistening, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case. Bel eyeing him had that lovesick look in her eyes. She looks down when he tries to compress it for her. Bel pretends to be in pain when he pulls, and while pulling the material around her abdomen, she fell on his chest. Startled he finally glances at bel to apologize.

" Mujhe Maaf Kar do,"  he says

Bel, slightly happy, shook her head. She says in her head there is nothing for you to apologize for, I told you before that if we meet again, we will mate. Somehow fate is working in my favor, but how can I tell you how I feel? If that witch took my voice and power from me.

Feeling awkward Mahir let her go and move away. He gave her a short look before pointing to the drink. Bel strides to it and sat down before drinking. While drinking, she look out the window and saw the garden. It was beautiful, she saw two people holding hands while sitting.

" That's my Brother and his wife, they do this every day. You will meet them later. "

Looking at Bel, he wondered where he has seen her before. Who is she? And where did she come from? Curiousness got the better of him, he unfurled his mouth to speak when his name was being called. He could hear his mother saying he has to go to his. lunch date with one of the ambassador's daughters.

Bel heard it as well. Even though she didn't have her abilities, her ears were sharp. She could hear his heart thumping at a fast rate. Why is his heart racing? And what is this date? She felt something wasn't right. She didn't want him to go, she had to make a move fast.

A glass shattering was heard, and the room became still. Bel cries and begins to shake. Worry, Mahir asks her if she was ok. She kept shaking while crying. His mother came into the room and asks what was going on.

He looks at her in puzzlement

He looks at her in puzzlement. He told her what happened, before looking back at bel, unexpectedly she hugs him while placing her face on his chest. Mahir didn't know what to do at this point. His mom told him, he has to depart, but he told her, he can't right now. Mainly since he is accountable for his guest.

His mom didn't like this, a an outsider came to their house and already, she was causing trouble. Scowling, she told him to make it fast to counsel her, then she looks at bel one last time before leaving to get a maid to clean up the mess.

Mahir looked complex, he saw the time on the clock and wonder if he can still make it. Bel squeezes his body to get his attention. He wonders what he should do now.