part 2

Everyone continue to dance until the moon became big and the light around the moon begins to glow

Everyone continue to dance until the moon became big and the light around the moon begins to glow. Ruhi  coming after going in bel room, saw the moon ontop of bel. She saw the beam of light heading towards her.

She didnt want that to happen. She wanted to be the one picked. Quickly, she dance towards bel and grab her hand, surprising her. They both started spinning, and spinning until she let bel go causing her to loose balance.

This was all Ruhi needed because the next thing everyone knew the beam of light from the moon enterd Ruhi body. Everyone was shock and surprise.

Shivani  looking at her sister, and her other sister Was shock, but at the same time knew Ruhi  stole something that didnt belong to her.

Looking at Ruhi glowing so bright, everyone bow to her.

" Naagrani!" One of them said"Naagrani!" They all said together

"Naagrani!" They all said together

Shivangi didnt chant. She walk to her sister bel, who was getting up. The elders came and congratulate Ruhi. They said " our ancestors  have chosen you to be our next queen. Now is time for you to take the throne while elder sister shivani will resign  her place"

Many were not happy about this, while some were. Shivani  says " you were chosen by the moon, so I will gladly accept, but before that i will like to talk to you after the ceremony."

Ruhi happy agreed. Shivani  told bel to follow her. When she did She told bel that they should take a vacation together now that shes not in charge anymore. Bel happily agreed.

She ask when, and shivani told her tonight. Bel asked why so soon. She told her " they will give it to someone else if I dont show up"

" ok I will get ready"

Once bel leaves, shivani prepared everything. She had a suspicion that the elders were up to something. Since shes the only one that can touch the naagrami she knew they are planning to kill her. Especially since theirs a new queen. But what they dont know is, a secret that I have kept, she thought.

That is the naagrami isnt a-, she was cut of by a knock on the door. " come in" she said

Ruhi  came in

" you wanted to speak to me"

" yes, but not here. Follow me"

They stepped out of the building towards the forest. Ruhi asked why she dragged her so far. Shivani says " I saw what happened durring the ceremony "

Ruhi says " what exactly did you see"

Shivani says " you stole bels gift"

Ruhi laughs " it is not hers but mine. I was chose fair an square"

Shivani says " you know what happens to naagin that steals others gift. You will  be punished by the  ancestors "

Ruhi became angry " elder sister you are too much, you care so much about bel, but what about us. What is so special about bel. Is there something we dont know" she asks

Shivani staid quiet, before replying " this has nothing to do with bel right now, but you."

" your short pause just made me curious sister

" your short pause just made me curious sister. I think I will go an ask bel myself"

" Ruhi!" Shivani says

When she didnt listen, shivani grabs her hand. Ruhi seeing this, twist shivani hand. Soon a fight broke loose.

........................................................................

Bel after packing went to look for shivani. When she didnt see her, she asks the other sisters. They said they saw her leave with sister ruhi.

Bel thought shes probably expecting me outside. She steps out to go and search for her in her naagin form. While searching heard people talking and realize it's the elders.

Bel wonder what they were doing. She looks around the area some more to see sessha and other sisters preparing something. Bel heard a cry for help. She moved closer to see her prince.

Her heart flutters, seeing him. She recall the first time saving him, the way they stared at one another. She says " wait till I tell juhi we meet again. "

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard them call to the ancestors and the past protector of the naagrami " we have bought you the sacrifice, to glorify you"

Shock, bel heart pounds " no, they cant do this. Its forbidden. Also I have to save him. He cant die"

........................

Seems like things are heating up, Ruhi  became the next queen,shivani  verses Ruhi,  and bel finally met mahir. What will she do to save him, and what secret is being hidden. Well until next time bye.