Prologue

A young men about 18 was lost in the jungle. He had came out here to look for a special leaf the people needed to make the cure for his mom who was poisoned. While walking he didnt noticed something following him.

He continued walking until he came to a clearing. He was surprise to see a beautiful  white snake with red eyes. It looked very small. And it was moving in the net that was tied to a tree.

Surprised, he quickly grab his pocket knife and ran to the tree to free the poor creature. The snake that was following him, slither  through the tree, getting bigger and hungry. The boy was unaware. He was to busy on his task.

Just when he freed the snake, the big one attacks and punctures his neck like a vampire. The boy  surprise....quickly grabs his knife to harm it. He left a scratch while holding his bleeding neck. The snake stood, ready to fight the boy, just when he was going to attack, the little white snake from earlier jumps in and stood before him in a protective stance.

It hiss at the big snake.

" go back" it says in their language

The big snake says "  you have no authority to tell me what to do"

The small snake says again " go back"

The big snake says " his my meal and I'm  hungry"

The boy  shivers while seeing the look the snake gave him. He notticed how he was loosing conscious and his eyes opening and closing.  One thing led to another and the big and small snake fought. He wasnt able to see it because he fell unconscious.

Few hours later in a cave. The boy  opened an eye lid, half conscious. He heard a voice telling him not to and look to see a beautiful girl. She had on a white outfit and a flower looking tiara.  She kept trying to tell him something, but he didn't  understand.

" sleep" she says

But he couldnt. He was worried for his mom and in another not, a pretty girl just saved him. " I need to go"

The girl pushed him back on the futon and told him its night time " tomorrow" she says. The boy  getting what shes trying to say watch as she points to the entrance of the cave. Sighing, the boy lay back down and the girl puts something on his forehead.

He heard the boy mumbling about plant and mother and got a pretty good idea what he was talking. The boy fell unconscious and let sleep took him

The next day arrive the boy woke up feeling better. The pain he felt last night was gone, so was the fever. He looked around while trying to figure out what he was doing in a cave. Suddenly, he had a blurry vision of a girl, but he couldnt recognize the face.

He searched around but didnt see anyone. " I better get going before father gets worried" he says

He got up to leave, but stop seeing a plant which his father said he needed to find. " did someone bring this here?" He says to himself before chuckling " I probably must have picked it up before coming here" he says

He checked outside to see it rained before quickly running back to his camp.

Unbeknown to him, the girl was still with him, following him to make sure he was alright. When reached to his camp, she hung ontop of the tree in her snake form watching.

She watch as they hug him and thank him for the plants. She smile seeing his bashful face. She recalled what happend  last night....how he woke up with a nightmare and hugged her very close. She was surprise because shes only read that in the books.

When he had hugged her, she felt nice. She shouldnt feel this way because she knew from their history books humans are bad. But this was her first encounter with a human, she couldnt help but smile just thinking about it. And for some reason alone that moment made her want to know about him even more.

She was so distracted that she didnt see someone sneaking behind her. " bel...let's get out of here before someone sees us."

Surprise, she turn to see her sister "elder sister  shivani" she says surprise before thinking  I'm  in big trouble now.

She was dragged away from the camp of the humans and brought to a clearing. " bel you know humans are bad, why did you follow them?"

Bel mumbles something which shivani sigh " if the elders find out about this bel, they might terminate you"

" I'm  sorry sister, It wont happen again" she says crossing her fingers behind her back.

Her sister sigh, " come let's go home before they find out we are missing."

And so the two left. Bel couldnt help, but turn back one last time with curiosity.