part 4

Tears started running from her eyes

Tears started running from her eyes. " who did this to you" she cried

Shivani in pain usherd bel to come near. When she did bel still in shock puts a hand on her missing side. " who did this to you elder sister? Why?"

Shivani calls her name and told her to calm down. She urgently told bel to run from here and dont look back. She says " theirs no one else that can protect you now bel, I tried, but unfortunately my journey ends here"

Bel shook her head " No...y...you cant go, you have to come with me. Remember we were going on a vacation together." She cried

" bel...I'm sorry, I will have to break our promise"

Bel letting her tears fall says " no...if you say that than I'll....I'll not forgive you"

Shivani cough up blood causing bel to be alert. " than dont forgive me, run away from here"

Bel tears dropping cries " why...why are you pushing me away, what is going on? And who did this to you?"

Before shivani could speak, they heard a cry. Shivani in panic told bel to run before she comes for her.

Confused bel asks who, shivani says Ruhi. Surprise, bel had many questions to ask, but decided not to. " I'm not going anywhere, if she wants to fight me, than I will fight her. "

Shivani pleads " bel, please listen to me. Your not strong enough to face her, especially when you dont know anything. So just listen to me"

" no...I wont leave and I wont leave you. Your my sister, I wont abandon you to die" she cried

Shivani seeing how her energy is leaving, sigh. She didnt think it would be this difficult to convince bel. Giving up she says " than if you want to win take my power"

 Giving up she says " than if you want to win take my power"

bel refuses. She says how can she. Shivani says you've done it before to someone I know. She says you have that gift.

Bel says how is that possible. Shivani told her she doesnt have time, but to take it and run from here. Dont go back until you unlock your memory. With my power you will keep the naagrami safe.