The bar fight

A week later

Betty's POV:

It was midday, I was at the bar with Jughead, Toni and Cheryl, 'I've got work to do' Jughead sighed, 'well we'll be down here' I smiled. 'Can you come with me, it's so boring up in the office. I need someone to talk to' he whined looking at me 'fine' I said and stood up. I waved bye to Cheryl and Toni and headed upstairs with Jughead. He walked over to his desk and sat down opening his laptop. I walked over and hovered over his shoulder looking at the screen 'what you working on' I asked, 'serpent stuff, like wages and all that crap' he sighed. 'I can help' I said dragging over a chair.

An hour later

We were about half way through the work when there was a knock at the door 'yeahhh' Jughead shouted. A serpent rushed in and looked Jughead dead in the eye. 'They're here' the serpent said. Jughead shot up from his chair, 'stay here' he told me and kissed my head before running downstairs with the other serpent.

I done the opposite of what he told me and walked out the office, I looked around the corner of the top part of the staircase. No one was there. I walked down the stairs and looked behind the bar. No one. I walked outside into the car park and stood there in shock.

The air full of screams, not pain but anger. I caught Toni and Cheryl's eyes, they ran over to me 'why are you out here' Toni asked, 'I was curious of what jug wouldn't let me see or go to' I shrugged, 'but like what's actually going on' I said. They looked at each other then me 'a street fight, the Ghoulies showed up and now the serpents are attacking them because they came to our territory' Cheryl said. 'Why wasn't I allowed to help' 'because Jughead an overprotective ass' Toni laughed.

Toni's POV:

'Well I want to help' Betty smirked, I nodded and she ran of punching and kicking people. 'She's a strong one' Cheryl laughed as we lent against a car. 'I know right'I laughed. We looked back over to her and saw Jughead in the distance looking at her then us. He stormed over anger in his eyes 'why is she out here' he yelled, 'she wanted to. Jughead you don't own her, she joined this gang for a reason and believe me it wasn't to sit in your office' I smirked. He rolled his eyes and walked off over to her, Cheryl grabbed my hand and followed behind him. 'Betts go inside' he said as he approached her, 'Juggie I'm fine' she smiled, 'I promise I'll be safe and if I feel scared I'll go in' she said and chucked a Ghoulie off one of the serpents back. 'Fine' he sighed, and ran off.

Minutes later

Me and Cheryl were lent up against a car watching, I looked at Cheryl and as I went to look away I saw her face drop as if someone had ripped her heart out. 'Betty!' She screamed and ran, i jolted my head in Betty's direction and saw her on the floor, I ran towards making every step faster. We dropped down next to her. She had two giant cut going from her wrist up to her shoulder and another near her collar bone, bruises and small cuts covering her body and one huge cut on her shoulder where she got stabbed. 'She must have been knocked unconscious' Cheryl cried as we wrapped betts cuts in our jackets.

Jughead's POV:

I was kicking some guy when I heard Cheryl scream, I turnt around and saw something that made my blood boil so much I lost control. Someone had knocked Betty down knocking her unconscious. I stormed over and grabbed the Ghoulie and slammed him against the wall, punching him several times in the face and dropping him to the floor. I grabbed my switch blade and slit it across his cheek letting the blood drip on the floor. He screamed in pain but I didn't stop I then cut it down his arm, I was ready to kill the man but I was knocked out of my thought from Toni 'Jughead' she yelled. 'It's not the time we need to get her to the hospital to get patched up' she yelled. I scattered up and ran over lifting Betty up, clutching her in my arms.

In the car on the way

'Why would you do that' Toni sighed as she drove as fast as she could to the hospital. 'Do what' I growled, whipping the blood off Betty's face. 'Attack the man before checking Betty. You should of came straight over to help' she said back. 'I'm sorry it's just he hurt her and I want to kill him for it' I replied looking at Betty.

Cheryl's POV:

When we arrived at the hospital Jughead held Betty as he ran into the hospital. 'I need a doctor' he yelled as he stepped into the reception. A few Doctors and nurses came running towards us with a hospital bed. Jughead gently laid her down, the doctors rushed her into a room, 'sorry you can't come in yet' one of the nurses said as the three of us followed. She closed the door so me and Toni sat down whilst Jughead walked around dragging his hands through his hair, 'shit this is my fault I should of made her go back inside or I should of drove her away when they came' he cried as he whipped his face with his hands. 'Jughead. Look at me' I said, he turnt his head and I could see his eyes all red and watering 'she'll be fine go home and get changed or something your covered in her blood and we'll call Veronica and Kevin' I told him as he stood there shaking. 'I can't leave' he told us. 'Yes you can go we'll ring you if she's allowed visitor's' Toni told him, 'go' I said, he looked at me and nodded before walking out the door and towards the car.