Betty?

Betty's POV:

I ran out crying, I didn't know where I was going but it was going to be somewhere jughead wasn't. 'Betty are you okay' Toni asked as Cheryl hugged me tightly. 'No not really, can you guys take me home Im crying too much to ride by myself.' 'Yeh of course' they both said. I climbed into Cheryls car with her as Toni got on my motorbike and we drove home.

At the apartment

We walked in and I ran in my room changed into some sweats and a sports bra, chucked my hair in a bun and went in the kitchen to grab cereal. 'Betty. I know you probably don't want to say but what did he do' Toni gently said. 'He basically told me I can't join the serpents because I can get hurt' I said rolling my eyes. 'But you done the dance, and your like the toughest person I know. More tougher then half the men in the serpents' Cheryl said. 'Well clearly he doesn't think so. You know I try so hard to fit in, but I've never really had a place that I did fit in, this was the one where I was like this is your place Betty, you were supposed to be here, part of the serpents, with you guys and jughead. But that was clearly a dream' I sighed grabbing my bowl and heading to my room. 'I need some alone time' I said to them and locked the bedroom door shut behind me.
I fell asleep fast, I didn't leave the room that often only once to pee. I wanted to hide away, from everything, everyone.

Toni's POV:

Me and Cheryl woke up and got dressed (after Betty went to sleep last night cheryl grabbed some of her clothes from her house).

We walked into the kitchen and Cheryl began to pour us both breakfast so I walked over to Betty's room and used a key she gave me before to get into her bedroom. I saw her cuddling her duvet tight, her eyes big red and puffy and so was her nose. 'Cheryl I feel so horrible. I mean Betty doesn't deserve this' 'I know honey, we can speak to jughead today so I can give him a piece of my mind.' I walked up to Betty and sat on her bed and half woke her up. 'Hey' she said softly. 'Hi do you want me to cover your shift' I asked knowing she probably didn't want to see jug. 'Yes please, thanks. I really don't want to see him today' she said. 'Ok Betty see you later. Get some rest' I said leaving and locking the door behind me. We ate breakfast and I checked the time 10:30am. I had work at 11 and then Betty's was at 3. Then the front door cracked open like always but this time gently. 'What' me and Cheryl say rolling our eyes. 'I was wondering if Betty would speak to me please' he asked twiddling his thumbs. 'No not really' I said putting my hands on my hips. 'Yeh she's a little busy right now getting sleep because she clearly had a rough night' Cheryl snapped at him. 'What you did was out of order Jughead. I went in there not that long ago and the poor girl has been crying her eyes out' I said. He looked down at his feet and cleared his throat.

Jughead's POV:

'Please. I feel terrible and I just wanted to say I booked her in for her serpent tattoo in two days' I said. I really did want to apologize, I felt horrible, and I should but Betty shouldn't. 'No Jughead' they both said. I walked past them anyway and knocked on Betty's door. 'Betty please, I'm so fucking sorry, I had no right to say them things please let me in' I said loud enough so she could hear. 'Jughead stop' Toni gritted through her teeth. I turnt around to Toni practically begging 'Jughead just leave' Cheryl said. 'But-' I began but I was cut of by the door behind me opening a crack. 'So sorry Betty we were just getting him out' Toni said going to grab me. 'No it's fine Toni. Come in Jug.' Betty said sliding to the side so I could come in, she closed the door behind us and sat on her bed. She had her hair in a ponytail with some strands falling, she was wearing a big button up shirt that was black and light blue, her eyes were puffy and red. 'What do you need Jughead' Betty asked. 'I needed to see you, to speak to you. Betty I am so sorry so fucking sorry.I never meant what I said. I know you've went through so much and I said those things which I shouldn't of said ,I was scared, please forgive me I will do anything' 'juggie I really want to forgive you I really do you have no idea, but you said stuff that hurt me and I hate when people I care for hurt me' her voice croaked. 'I am really so sorry betty, I never meant to purposely hurt your feelings' I said and sat down next to her. 'When I was young I never had anywhere where I fitted in, yeh I had friends but that was it, I tried everything to fit in and now that I found the serpents I found people and a place where no ones judged. But then you practically kicked me out before I could completely join and I felt like I had to start all over again' she said 'you know I'd never want you to feel alone right, I was just scared that because your new, people would try to hurt you' 'but that's the thing jug, I'm fine, I just need the serpents in my life' 'okay, You get your tattoo in two days' I smiled. She jumped up and onto me squeezing me tight. 'Thank you thank you thank you' she said smiling. 'Your welcome, I do have to go to work though so I will see you around' I said giving her one last squeeze before letting her go. 'Yep, bye for now' 'bye' I said walking out.

'So that went well I'm guessing because your smiling like a maniac' Toni said. 'Mhm yeh it did well im going to head out, see you ladies around'

4hrs 30mins later

I sat on the bar waiting for Betty. Today has been boring, this chick with brown hair has not stopped talking to me I've told her get lost but she just doesn't get it. 'Jones get of the bar I'm cleaning' Toni said shoving me off. 'Sorry I'm waiting for Betty' ' you look like a dog, so eager.' She laughed, 'shut up.' I replied rolling my eyes. 'Someone finally has Jughead Jones at their beck and call, your whipped' 'shut it Topaz I haven't even kissed her yet' 'still whipped' she said as she walked away to give out some more drinks.