FIFTEEN

𝖠𝗇 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖾𝗑 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗒
༑ ࿐ྂ。

it had been at least a week since Jamell and I had broken up. i was no longer dwelling over him at all, i was actually returning back to my old self.

somewhat.

Jamell had unadded me on snapchat and i think he blocked my number but i didn't ever try to reach back out to him. he told me he no longer wanted to be with me and i respected that, i mean i liked having my space anyways.

i hadn't really talked to any of my friends during our relationship so i decided to try and reach out now. luckily enough they all understood and we were back to hanging out.

i was finally becoming happy again. But then the strangest thing happened, jamell started viewing my story again. it was so random, he would like my posts again.

i tried to tell symere and jahseh about it but like usual they were sick and tired of hearing about him. i mean how else did they expect me to get over the nigga? go out and party ?

so i stopped bringing him up and ignored him liking my posts. he still hasn't tried to contact me in anyway which showed he still didn't want anything to do with me.

"stoke were going to this party later, make sure your dressed by 9 alright?" symere said. i laughed and made a joke about him always forcing me to go places.

symere didn't take that joke well. he ended up going off on me saying that jamell changed me. so i just shut up and got dressed by 7. nobody in the group chat was really talking to me anymore.

i felt left out by all my friends, but who can blame them? i didn't talk to them really for months. i was always talking to jamell or on facetime with jamell.

he became my best friend. so i settled for watching netflix and scrolling through instagram. i had reposted some post on my story and like usual he was one of the first people to see it.

i started to wonder if he was just flipping through stories and saw mine. but then i remembered how he had also liked my posts. can't just accidentally do that.

it was nearing 9 o'clock and i texted symere that i was dressed and ready. then i noticed that a blocked number was calling me, suspiciously i declined the call but the person immediately facetimed me.

i rolled my eyes and answered the facetime call but the person didn't put their face in the camera. i squinted trying to figure out who it was just by the decorations on the wall.

"hello?" i asked a little fear in my voice since this random person just facetimed me. i heard computer clicking in the background and the person soon hung up.

stupid, i slipped my shoes on and decided to wait outside for symere. maybe a night out will do me some justice.

after about 20 minutes a black car pulled up and parked in my driveway. i hadn't got a text from symere letting me know he was here so i didn't approach the car.

but something in my mind was telling me that something was off so i decided to run back inside. as soon as i spun on my heels and raced back to the house i heard the footsteps of another person quickly behind me.

i turned around only to be met with the sight of a gun and a hoodied figure. "stokeley i'm gonna need you to cooperate with me alright?"

i didn't respond and just looked back at the person dead in the eyes. i had heard that it makes robbers more shaken up so they lose grip of the gun.

" i asked a question didnt i stokes," that's when it clicked in my head. jamell was the only and i mean only person who called me stokes.

he came up with that stupid nickname when we first met. "j-jamell.. is it you?" i shakily asked trying to take a small step backwards to create some space between us.

"i don't want to hurt you stokes, it's just i fucking miss you oh my god.." my lip twisted up in confusion.

"you were the one who broke up with me ! randomly after i thought everything was going good." jamell's finger moved towards the trigger and i took another step back.

"DONT YOU THINK I FUCKIN REMEMBER? I DIDNT WANT! I.. i can't just leave you fully stokeley." i shook my head.

"jamell, you don't need to do this though." i say pointing at the gun in his hand. it was aimed at my forehead.

"i'm not gonna hurt you. if you just agree to come back home with me." jamell shakily said. he was breathing heavy and tears swelled up in his eyes.

"okay i'll come home with you just put the gun down,"

he laughed and took two steps closer to me, "you always thought you were smarter than me stokes. if i put the gun down you'll run."

i shook my head and took a step back which made him even angrier, "STOP FUCKING STEPPING BACK FROM ME." he yelled pulling at my shirt making our chests touch.

i glanced up at his eyes and i saw that he wasn't drunk, nor was he high. this was just jamell.. he was fully sober. what the fuck made him just snap all of a sudden?

"watching your stories and seeing how happy you looked without me? made my blood boil.. i'm all you need." he sighed and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"and look at you. all dressed up probably gonna go meet someone new at the club.. and forget about me."

i shook my head not realizing that he wasn't even looking at me but it felt like he was looking past me. "no i would never forget you jamell remember? i told you i'd never will."

"you let me leave you. and god i'm sorry.. i'm so sorry that i did." he seemed drunk, he was emotional. my shirt was soaked with his tears.

"it's okay i'll come home with you okay? we can get back together." he smiled and moved the gun down towards my stomach.

"we gon have a baby alright?" he sniffed a small smile appearing on his face. i nodded, terrified that he'd actually shoot me. he doesn't seem mentally stable at the moment and i really don't want to die today.

"okay.." i reply quietly placing my hand over his. i moved the gun away from me fully and he took me and lead me to the car.

"i'm so glad you were so understanding. didn't want you to end up like symere... somewhere bleeding out with 6 bullets in him." and when he opened the car door i saw a bloody t-shirt sitting on the passenger seat.

it was symere's shirt.

༑ ࿐ྂ。
i decided that this will have a part two since i'm reaaaaally interested in this.