SEVEN

// this is y'all part two to my first one //

"well damn stokeley's must put the power out," jahseh exclaimed receiving a punch to the chest from his older boyfriend

everyone had flooded jamell's house again. he was starting to consider killing them all but he shook his head, it probably was just melvin.

jamell has officially moved micheal i'm so his house always smelled of baked goods and other things. plus micheal just made the atmosphere happier and less sad.

once everyone arrived stokeley had went into the kitchen to wash his hands when the power cut off. gazzy jumped on omar which made a loud smack echo from his stomach.

kentrell started laughing because, "i'm black as shit, can y'all see me?"

now jamell stood on his fireplace placing another lamp above it creating some more light. jahseh rubbed his stomach sadly looking at a upset stokeley.

"it's a snow storm outside, maybe your bloody ass caused it." stokeley spat crossing his arms like the baby he was.

"you sound like sheyaa saying bloody." that only caused him to get smacked in the head now by sheyaa.

"damn, it's abuise jahseh day." micheal exclaim taking his spot on jamell's lap.

gazzy was still asleep since omar rocked him to sleep. their relationship was cute but nasty from all the freaky shit they've done. gazzy once fucked in front of his mother since omar wouldn't pull out.

"well we still have all day to party." nick pouted holding up his dead phone.

johnathan had rushed them all out of the house so nick's phone didn't get to fully charge but taymor said he brought one. now he couldn't even play his bald headed hoe music.

even thought they all tried to tell him it was december not act up season.

"i have a headache," kentrell whined holding his head but mainly his dent.

"well maybe if you hadn't wanted to suck me off while we were here you wouldn't have another dent." kentrell's eyes widen at sheyaa and he races to the bathroom to inspect his new dent.

"y'all got any food?" omar randomly asked his eyes barley even open from how high he was.

jamell kissed his teeth and lifted micheal off of his lap, "yea cmon."

the two entered the kitchen and all eyes landed on micheal. "is the dick good?"

micheal's cheeks flushed as he nodded his head shyly. he had been dicked down almost everyday and everywhere. he had even started doing things just so he could feel jamell in his guts.

"oooh spill mikey." stokeley mocked jahseh.

"well, it curves and he's obsessed with me looking into his eyes."

"i mean i would too you got some pretty ass eyes." micheal giggled at gazzy slurred comment.

jamell has even stopped fucking micheal and refused to continue till he looked up at him. when they first did it he was sweet and soft but after the first couple of 'smooth' times he started beating his shit up.

"it's like he has so many ways to fuck me that he's never tried." micheal sighed dreamily his pants becoming soaked from the dirty thoughts.

"yea, there's so many ways to fuck you." jamell whispered into his ear gripping his butt which he was now getting from all the dick he got.

"ouuu stokeley i want you to fuck me up like that." jahseh whined, stokeley hadn't been giving him dick since he had been gone.

he rolled his eyes and turned his body away, he wasn't going to until jahseh admitted he had a threesome with micheal and his last ex. it didn't bother him it's just he wanted him to say he did.

"i want omar to suck on me like he's doing that chicken wing." gazzy pouted as omar slurped all the meat off the bone.

omar licked his lips and picked up his 13th wing, "then start tasting like these wings."

kentrell suddenly screamed and all attention went towards the bathroom, "my pussy had a peice of hair on it!"

sheyaa covered his face in embarrassment. kentrell was obsessed with having a bare private and even if some hair was spotted on it he shaved it right off.

once he couldn't shave and didn't let sheyaa touch him for a week. sheyaa ended up having blue balls and kentrell was forced to fuck him.

"stokeeee! why are you mad at me?" jahseh whined noticing how stokeley would peer over at him and roll his eyes.

"dunno, hey micheal you ever had a threesome?" jahseh's eyes grew big and jamell only snickered.

micheal was fully honest with jamell but jahseh lied and said he's never done such a thing in his life.

"well y'all, those mash potatoes look good." jonathan said trying to help his friend out. taymor only rubbed his hand shaking his head.

"what??? threesome? neverrrr." micheal laughed looking at the ground.

"i thought you said jahseh gave you that dagger dick once?" kentrell asked peeking his head into the room.

"sheyaa get you bacteria." jahseh sighed as stokeley leaned back and looked at the two.

"it was a long time ago stoke," jahseh said his head on his forehead.

"oh i know, it's just i asked you did you ever do a threesome because i wanted one stupid." jahseh smiled brightly and glanced around the room.

"how about diego?" jahseh asked his eyes bright from how excited he was.

"well you lied nigger so how about no?" the power suddenly turned back on a they saw nick in a corner eating one of omar's chicken wings.

"HEY YOU NIGGER GIVE ME BACK MY FOOD." omar got up and chased nick who looked like he just finished eating someone's ass.

__________________
here's y'all part two but i felt as if i focused it more on stokeley and jahseh on accident 😭