TEN

𝖲𝗁𝖾𝗒𝖺𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗇𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗇𝗈
━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━

"i thought i told yo' ass no already? kentrell groaned seeing as sheyaa was still pouting and crying.

he wiped a tear away, "but kenny, i let you go out with your friends."

sheyaa's long time friend, amber, had came back in town and she wanted him to attend the birthday bash with her. he had bought his tickets and everything only for kentrell to say he couldn't go.

"i'm not fuckin' arguing wit' you right now." kentrell dismisses him. sheyaa only mumbled a few 'fuck you' and 'i hope you catch something'

☆☆

it was now about 11 o'clock and sheyaa had placed his change of clothes and bag downstairs. amber was fully aware of how crazy kentrell was but sheyaa was her best friend, she'd go to jail with him.

once sheyaa finally got from under kentrell he hurried down the stairs to see amber parked outside glancing up and looking around.

"open the goddamn door amb." sheyaa whispered yelled trying to hurry and leave.

once in the car amber smirked and turned towards him, "we on our bald headed hoe shit!"

the whole night amber and sheyaa took several shots. each one sheyaa became more and more unaware that he had a boyfriend at home who was the smartest nigga alive.

"yo' we should go them niggas over there starting to look like bushes." sheyaa slurred his head now placed on amber's shoulder.

although she wasn't fully ready to go home she walked sheyaa who, stumbled around.

amber just so happened to see his phone which was lit up like a fucking christmas tree. amber's whole face went pale seeing as kentrell had not only texted, face timed, called, but had also called amber's girlfriend.

boy, were they both in trouble. amber quickly did a breather before she shoved sheyaa in the car and started driving down the road.

"o-oh ew.." sheyaa mumbled looking at something on his phone. amber couldn't quiet see since she had to focus on driving.

"uh.. shey... what car does kentrell drive?"

"the same one that's driving close next to us, OH FUCK ITS KENTRELL!" amber quickly sped up hoping to lose the boy before he could really get a good sight of her.

but kentrell has already seen the pair and also had amber's girlfriend tracking her. amber's phone started blowing up and she knew that even though she wanted to be on her bald headed hoe shit,

she was about to get married so she couldn't do this forever. she parked at a near by hotel and sheyaa's eyes literally popped out of they socket.

"what are you doing amber?!" he exclaimed seeing the same car enter the parking lot, "trell is gonna kill me! we gotta go!"

amber shook her head and unlocked the door, just in time for kentrell to open it and yank a visablily shaken up sheyaa out.

kentrell was filled with anger, he had veins popping out of his dented forehead. sheyaa would be lying if he said kentrell didn't look attractive as hell right now.

"i told ya' ass not to leave!" he raged, kentrell wasn't with the bullshit tonight but sheyaa wasn't either.

sheyaa tugged his arm away from kentrell, "you're not my mama or my daddy trell."

☆☆

"TRELL!! GO SLOOOOOWER!" sheyaa screamed his finger nails leaving marks into the hotel's bed sheets. sweat beads formed on his forehead from how hot it was in the once cold room.

kentrell was snapping his hips into sheyaa at a very fast pace not even considering the boy's scream for him to slow down. he pushed the smaller boy's head into the bed muffling his loud moans just a little.

"mmmmfff," drool was pouring out of his ajar mouth as his hazel brown eyes rolled all the way back.

kentrell could feel him clenching ever so tightly against his shaft making it hard for him to destroy him. kentrell was almost close but didn't want that to ruin his plans.

sheyaa was marked up with purple bruises all on his neck and around his hips. his whole body was on fire but he was also in pure bliss.

"t-trell... i-i... i'm s-soooooww!" he groaned out not even being able to finish his words. kentrell smiles placing a couple kisses on his shoulder blade.

kentrell suddenly pulled out and switched off the bed side lamp, sheyaa still sat with his back arched confused.

"goodnight baby, since you wanted to be on the bald headed hoe shit." sheyaa groaned feeling his lower area go numb.

let's just say.. him and amber never did bald headed hoe shit without their lovers ever again.

_____________

sex scene was trash but this should clench y'all thirst for awhile 😗✌🏾