FOUR

//tyler x rakim story line //
________________________________
cold snowy new york, rakim had been invited to participate in fashion week. one of his biggest dreams since he was a little kid.

his boyfriend tyler hated new york, everything about it made him want to throw up and throw a fit. it was too nosy and he could never focus.

but it was rakim's week, so he sucked it all up for his little baby. right now rakim was kind of panicking trying to fit all of his outfit he wanted to wear around in his small luggage.

"rakim the flights leaves soon, god damn put some of that shit back." tyler exclaims trying to yank a random blue shirt out of his hand.

rakim snatched it back and added it onto the growing piles of clothes. he really didn't like any of the outfits he had but he brought them anyway.

"chill nigga, i'm ready now." he beamed picking up the large suit case and tugging it over to the door, tyler came up behind him and lifted the suitcase up easily shaking his head.

once they made it to new york rakim and tyler quickly went to their hotel and places all their stuff inside. the fashion week manger had made sure rakim got special treatment.

so he booked him a luxury 5 star hotel, and he didn't have to pay anything. tyler glances around the room at the beautiful decor before snickering at something on the wall.

rakim looked up hearing his annoying snicker, "what? what's wrong?" tyler moved out of the way and pointed towards the little painting of a man who was naked.

"he doesn't got any thug dick that i want." tyler busted out laughing making rakim smile and shake his head.

rakim knee that tommorow was going to be a jam packed day so all he really wanted to do right now was relax, no running around new york. no sex with tyler, which he knew would really cause him to be all discombobulated.

tyler moved over towards the bed and slipped his shoes and pants off. not even caring that a huge ass window was right in front of him. once he finally had gotten everything off he looked at rakim who seemed to be in a deep thought.

"i'm going to take a shower i'll be back." he announced before entering the large bathroom. it was all marble and appealed to tyler's aesthetic of what an bathroom should look like.

he almost didn't want to take a shower, risking messing up the perfection. but he shook his head and turned on the shower with just had a button.

the shower powered on and greeted him, "hello guest welcome to new york." his mouth dropped and he shook his head.

"showers really greetin niggas and shit." he peeled off his underwear and stepped in the water cutting on and burning his soft skin.

he looked around the shower and saw a little seat that you could sit on and he sat down, pulled out his phone and snapped a picture.

rakim was iopening up the small mini fridge when his phone buzzed, he quickly raced over only to see that tyler texted him.

ty 🎱💋
they got a mf chair in this bitch

mi amour 😩💞
tyler finish your shower 😂

ty🎱💋
ok but forreal i could make you ride me and be comfortable 😌

mi amour 😩💞
not today i need my legs remember?

ty🎱💋
and what i say last time? fuck them legs faggot

rakim closed his phone and went back over to the small mini fridge and pulled out a water to clench his thirst. tyler came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and his v-line clearly exposed.

"babe hand me my bag." he said pulling out his lotion and deodorant. rakim didn't notice that his water in his mouth was going on to the floor as he stared down at tyler's v-line.

how was he so fit? all he did was eat pizza,sleep, and write songs. small water droplets moved down his stomach and into the towel that was covering rakim's property.

"baby, i literally just asked if you wanted to ride me in the shower and you said no so stop." rakim poured and walked over and straddled him.

"but i just wanna see?" tyler chuckles and shakes his head pushing rakim next to him.

"you need your legs remember?" tyler mocked him.

rakim smirked and let his hand slip into his towel gripping his dick, "fuck them legs bitch."

________
no sex no ma'am 💀