THREE

A heat wave had hit florida, everyone had raced over to jahseh's house since him and stokeley had an indoor and outdoor pool

and in the words of jamell, "they got moneyyy." so now everyone was at jahseh's house in his living room as he glared at everyone.

"why did y'all pick my house? omar and gazzy have a fucking whole beach." gazzy shakes his head.

gazzy and omar liked to buy beach houses but never actually stayed in them. they bought them for clout and likes on instagram.

"well we're here so enjoy us bitch." jamell says pulling micheal into his lap.

jahseh sighed and soon everyone had spilt up, jamell and micheal were in the living room with dangerously in love with you playing as he showed micheal how to slow dance.

omar and gazzy we're in the kitchen, gazzy on the counter being fed some ice cream. omar's eyes dazed with love. gazzy giggles as ice cream runs down his mouth.

"mì amour." omar mumbled as he watched gazzy wipe the ice cream from off his lip.

johnathan,nick, and taymor were all in the pool playing marco polo. nick just sitting on a float watching the airplanes fly by.

"marco!" taymor yelled out moving towards the  stairs.

jonathan was now next to nick's float, "polo!" he said grabbing the float and causing nick to fall right into the water.

"jonathan!" nick screamed as they both look at nick who sat up his dreads sticking to his face.

"my bad baby." jonathan cooed trying his best to calm down a now pissed off nick. taymor sat on the stairs and giggled to himself as nick beat jonathan with a tree branch.

jahseh and stokeley where in their room watching anime while jahseh laid on stokeley's lap eating popcorn. this is mostly how they spent their time on days their friends were here.

jahseh giggles to himself as he imagines if stokeley just fell down the stairs and broke his back right now, stokeley looks down at jahseh and frowns,

"stop wishing bad things on me again."

kentrell and sheyaa were in the downstairs area kissing while kentrell gripped sheyaa's ass. they were going on withdrawals from sex and kentrell was almost about to break.

kentrell pushes sheyaa off and smirked at the younger much smaller boy who only wore a small pout on his face, "daddy!" he whined trying to throw himself back onto him.

kentrell shook his head and only laughed at him, "ya' the one who said you was a born again virgin." sheyaa rolled his eyes remembering when he was playing.

"so? tear this pussy up and make me a born again slut." kentrell felt his pants tighten but he shook his head. he wasn't about to fuck in front of the huge window that was in the room.

"nah." sheyaa shook his head and slapped kentrell. kentrell held his cheek and shook his head licking his lips.

"keep tha' same mother fuckin' energy when we get home." sheyaa got up and walked in a circle before sitting back down and sighing.

"goodbye legs,hello dick." he smirked looking up at kentrell.

jamell and micheal has switched the music as micheal danced freely to the music that played in the background. jamell loved how micheal was always so free and happy whenever they were around each other.

"baby smile for me." jamell says making michel giggle and pose for the camera. months ago micheal would cover his face or run away.

jamell gave him a new confidence he's never had before, and he loved it. he never really could stand up for himself even around him friends but just yesterday he found himself telling jahseh to shut the hell up. yes jahseh the man person who will stab you and not care.

"cmere' real quick." micheal blushed and walked over to jamell who pulled him into his lap. he planted little kisses all over micheal's face and micheal giggles at the wet feeling all over his face.

"baby stoop!" micheal said trying to push away jamell.

jamell adored micheal, so did his family. the only person who didn't was melvin. he didn't adore micheal but he liked him and he was mad that he did so whenever micheal was over he didn't come on. that's why jamell jared for micheal to leave.

now it was about 9pm and everyone was either cuddling with their loved or watching tv, although it was supposed to be a heat wave it only just made everyone love each other more, well except nick he was somewhere in the house yelling now,

"I DONT KNOW WHY YOU SAY SUCK THIS BIG THANG YOU BABY DICK NIGGA!"