what the heck? 8

sorry its been forever!!

ive been trying to get online and failed epically!

hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's P.O.V.)

when i woke up i was still cuddled into Drakes chest, his arms possessively around me. its strange how i never noticed from the way he acted before, i wish we couldve started out maybe before i had this stalker issue. i almost forgot about it but then i had a bad dream of some guy in the shadows. thats why im up so early, the sun is just coming up over the water and me being me decided to go take a look. i tried getting out of his embrace but he only tightened his hold on me. great, now what am i going to do? i didnt want to wake him up but hes going to be as difficult as he is awake! so i grabbed my pillow from under my head and slowly started to put it between us, he fell for it and buried his face in the pillow and wrapped his arms tightly around it when i finally got free. i didnt bother to put on any shoes or anything, the sand was cool and felt good on my bare feet. i sat down and just watched the sunrise. but it was interrupted when i was tackled to the ground.

''wat the hell?!" i screeched as i got up and saw Drake there with an odd look on his face.

''wh didnt you wake me up? we couldve watched the sunrise together.'' he pouted.

''iwas going to wake you up but you looked so peaceful and tired, i couldnt wake you up.'' i said as i put my hand over his. he gave my hand a light squeeze.

''i got worried when you werent there. what are you doing up so early anyway? you never wake up this early willingly. what happened?'' he gathered me in his arems so i was sitting on his lap and my head just under his chin.

''i had a nightmare, about that stalker. the main reason why we came here.'' he stiffened at what i said, why?

''well i dont think the main reason we came here was bacause of a stalker. what was the dream about anyway?'' his arms tightened around me as if he was preparing for the answer.

''he was just in the shadows, i couldnt see his face or anything. when i was alone, he came at me frombehind and whispered something to me.'' a chill went down my spine at the memory.

''what did he say?''

''always mine.'' i felt his lips on my forehead and his hand rubbing my back to sooth me.

''its ok Sam, he wont hurt you. he wouldnt think of doing that.'' i barely caught that last part, he whispered it. why would he say that? how would he know? then something came to me.

''where's my fone? mom and dad are prolly freaking out cuz i havent called then since we got here.'' Drake stiffened again.

'' i dont know where did you last leave it?'' his voice was kind of strained, trying to hide the emotion.

'' oh! it was in my pocket! i have an idea where it could be!'' i shot up and started running back to the house. i got inside and went for the front door, i opened it an inch before it was slammed shut by Drake trying to catch his breath.

''they know where you are so why would you need to call them?'' his eyes had worry and he didnt remove his hand from the door.

''i want to tell them about my time here and what we are going to try and get into a relationship and stuff like that.'' i said while trying to move his arm out of my way. his eyes softened and he took me in his arms.

''oh Sam.'' he whispered and switched us around so he was in front of the door.

''hey, what are you doing? let me go out to the truck and look, its got to be in there somewhere.'' i said while pulling myself out of his amrs and took a couple steps back.