puppy dog eyes 14

im really bored right now so i decided to write another chapter

still in skewl so dont expect me to do this often :/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam's P.O.V.)

when i woke up, my head was on Drake's thigh and he was still driving. my back was aching so i sat up with a big yawn. when i went to move to the passenger seat, Drake wrapped his arm around my waist and kept me close to his side so i was sitting in the middle. i looked up at him confused.

"i know ive been hurting you a lot, Sam. but... but i just need you by me right now." he looked down at me, pain in his eyes. do i really cause him that much emotional pain? well, i guess i do since i keep fighting him but that doesnt mean that he was doing anything right. but i wont fight right now, im too emotionally exaughsted.

"im so sorry Sam. what happened with your dad was too far. i know im being selfish right now but if you stay with me, ill give you almost anything you want." i knew the almost was for obvious reasons but... can i really stay with him? hiding until people stop looking for me, if im reconized then just run some more?

"i dont know Drake." he tightened his grip on me and turned his head so he could kiss my hair while keeping his eyes on the road.

"i know its hard for you...... but please.." he looked down at me, begging.

"Drake..." i couldnt finish. what could i say? then out of nowhere he swirved the truck to the side of the road and slammed on his breaks making me lurch forward. his arm stopped me from going any further but its still scary. he yanked me out of the truck, fell to his knees, and hugged my shaking legs.

"please Sam. i love you. i love you so much. i cant lose you, please dont leave me. please. i want to hold you. to kiss you. to be there for you. to love you and care for you and to just be with you for always. i know what happened to Scott and your parents was horrible but please dont let that affect us. please let us be together. i know, i know i havent been making the right choices but im desperate. i loved you ever since we were little. please dont leave me, please dont." his voice broke while tears fell down his cheeks. he was so broken when he was like this. he buried his face in my legs and cried.

"oh Drake..." my voice barely over a whisper. i gently stroked his hair as he gripped my legs tighter to him. i was about to say something else but a familiar green car pulled over. my mom took in the scene as she got out, her expression looked like she understood. then Scott walked over.

"this must run in the family. begging for the ones we love to stay with us." he turned and looked at my mom longingly.

"he loves her Jen, just like i love you. i know you and Sam have feelings for us, why wont you admit them? why cant you just stay?" tears streamed down his face. he also fell to his knees but ended up curling into a ball like a little kid and started to cry. i looked up at my mom and saw her looking down at him with an expression i have seen before. i carefully unwrapped Drake's arms from around me and walked to her.

"is it true mom?" she looked at me, defeated almost.

"i do have feelings like that for him, Sam. im not going to deny it. but i do love your dad, me and Alex had a connection that i couldnt place. Scott thinks me and him are soulmates. ever since that first day he came to school i guess i knew he wouldnt give up. its wrong for you and Drake to be together because he's your uncle but..."

"NO!!" Drake bolted to me and wrapped me tightly in his arms before putting me behind him. almost like he was protecting me from my own mother.

"who cares about that?! i love her and we are only a few years apart! im not thirty or some pediphile! i know she loves me! i know it!" tears were still sliding down his cheeks as he yelled at mom, then Scott got up and wiped his eyes before talking.

"dont you dare scream at her again." he said warningly as he walked over to my mom and stood in front of her like Drake was with me.

"shes trying to tell Sam to stay away from me!" he was shaking now, with his sobs and anger coming out.

"you didnt let her finnish." he looked to mom and she started to speak again.

"Sam... if you do love him. then be with him." she whispered. i looked at her in shock.

"but.. mom..." she walked passed the boys and hugged me.

"its ok sweatheart. just say that you were on a secret vacation and got freaked out when the cops came everywhere. you can see your dad and be with your friends again." she smiled sadly.

"but... what about you getting back with dad? your giving up on dad already?" i asked in shock.

"i lost my strength to fight, Sam. i dont have much left, iv been too relaxed and lazy over the years and now i cant even do half the things i used to do." now my own tears were coming down.

"mom..."

"Sam. lets go. you need to give her time. plus you need your own time to think things through. come on Jen, lets get goen." Scott pulled her close to him as he walked her back to the car.

"come on baby. we can stop and get you something to eat and head out on the road again." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and held me close to his side as he led me to the truck.

we stopped at in-n-out and got a few burgers and fries and soda to last us the long trip. i still have no idea where we're going and i dont think they will tell me or my mom yet. i snacked on a few fries while we stopped to get gas but it was the kind of pump that you could use your credit card in. i dont want to do anything right now anyway but he was just making sure and stayed close as possible while he filled up the tank. i dont like how things are so tense around us now. i miss being able to just let loose and have fun and everything like we did before. but all this happens. i dont know what im going to choose, i mean yeah i did give my virginity to him but its so complicated right now. i rubbed my head in annoyence when Drake interrupted my thoughts.

"im going to pull over so we can get some rest baby. its already 3 in the morning and im pretty tired." i just nodded and yawned making him let out a small chuckle. he pulled over behind some boulders but Scott and mom kept going.

"where are they going." i tried to see over the boulder but failed.

"dont worry, theyr going to drive a little ways so it wouldnt look too suspicious. now lets get some sleep." he reached in the back and pulled out and big blanket and used our bags with clothes in them as pillows. he then leaned the seats down all the way and motioned for me to lay down.

"when will this stop?" it was more to myself but he heard me.

"i dont know, but i hope soon." he spooned me from behind and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"goodnight Sammy."

"night Drey." he inhaled and then let out a chuckle and kissed my neck. soon enough i heard his light snores. i hop all of this does end soon, i dont know how much more id be able to take. listening to his breathing and little snores like a luluby, i finally drifted off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it!!