his what?! 3

Sorry its been forever!!

Skewl is almost out and the teachers have been keepen everyone busy!

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Sam ----->

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Jenny's P.O.V.)

Its been over 2 months since Samantha's birthday. Scott visits 3 days a week and acts just like a second father. Me and Alex have gotten comfortable around him. Everything has been perfect. Right now we're all sat down at the table eating breakfast, I looked at the calendar and saw that today was one of the days of the week that Scott will come up. That's why Sam won't sit still, she loves Scott. Not as much as me and Alex but more of a close uncle kind of love. She always does call him uncle. The door bell rang and Sam immediately got up and ran to the door squealing happily. Alex sighed and got up to follow her right after he gave me a quick kiss. I smiled and quickly put the dishes in the sink before walking out to greet Scott. When I walked out I saw a little boy standing next to him. They look almost exactly alike only the boy had deep green eyes that almost looked like they were glowing.

"hey Scott, nice to see you again. Whose this little guy." I asked while smiling down at him. Him and Sam just looked at each other like eager puppies that just wanted to play.

"everyone this I'd my little brother Drake. You're prolly wondering why I haven't mentioned him before. He was 4 years old when our parents died so I left him with our grandma til I could get enough space and money to take him back." He said while patting Drakes shoulder.

"oh so he's starting with you now? Ten years old huh? Big guy." Alex stated while reaching his hand out to shake hands properly.

"do you want to play with Sam, drake?" I asked while lightly pushing her a little closer.

He eagerly nodded his head while she smiled real big and the both went running into the house. The guys started talking about some kind of accident that happened yesterday while I decided to clean up the kitchen before I decide to put it of to tomorrow. For some reason I just can't put away this bad feeling about Scott's little brother. Are those two more alike than we all think?

_________________________________________________________

I decided that from this chapter on, its going to be mostly Samantha's P.O.V.

This is a sequel so might as well make it about the daughter cuz I think Jenny needs a little break Xd

___________________________________________________________

(Sam's P.O.V.)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE, SLAM!!

stupid alarm clock needs to learn how to shut up. I got my lazy ass up and dramatically yawned before heading into my closet to find something to wear. I decided to go with short ripped shorts, a black short with its sleeves torn off and the collar cut down to show off a little bit of cleavage, black boots that go a little passed my ankles andsome black bracelets and dark eyeliner. I looked pretty damn good. I decided to let my layered hair down freely. I have my moms brown hair but I got it styled so it wouldn't look so plain. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs, mom and dad already left for work. Mom decided to get a job after she was sure I was able to look after myself. I grabbed an apple and headed out the door when I heard the engine to a motorcycle. I looked and saw it was Drake, I've known him since I was 6. I love him like a brother. If I didn't and if he wasn't 4 years older than me I would so tap that!

"Sammy! Are you gonna keep drooling over me our you gonna get on?" He yelled over the motor with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes and smirked back.

"in you're little wet dreams Drey! Hold on." I turned and Lockheed the door with my spare key and jumped on the back of the bike and wrapping my arms around his waste. By the time we got there, I already wanted to go back.

"what? Don't want to go to hell?" He taunted while turning so I could see his signature smirk.

"easy for you to say. you're already out of hell!" I screamed dramatically, causing other people to stop and look at us.

"and thank jebus for that! Another year and I would've blown it up!"

"wanna blow it up now?"

"nope, I like to watch you suffer." I smacked his chest before getting off his very awesome bike.

"get a Todd bike, it fits you more." I said before running to the building.

"you're not getting away with that!" He yelled as I heard heavy footsteps following me. I was laughing like a crazy person before he ended up tackling me in the hallway. He turned me over and pinned me down.

"take it back!"

"never! an awesome bike like that deserves an awesome person to ride it!"

"oh do i'm not awesome?"

"nope!" He released my hands and stated tickling me.

"say i'm awesome."

"nooooo!" I yelled while trying to get away from him and his tickling fingers.

"say i'm awesome!!"

"never!" This continued until the bell rang and forced him to stop. me being greedy sucked in as much air as I could before getting up and Jaden toclass.

"I'll see you after school." I yelled over my shoulder but I was wrapped inn a string embrace before having his hot breath on my ear.

"soon." He whispered before heading back outside.

Ok that was weird. I wonder what got into him just now. Eh, he must bee on his man period again. This isn't the first time he acted strange but he never said soon before. Oh well its prolly nothen, right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like it!!!!

I tried to make it kinda long!

I forgot to mention this in the chapter, Drake is now 20 and Sam is 16!!

Please comment!!