feelings 7

sorry for the wait!

Allot of stuff happenin!!

Hope ya like it!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Sam's P.O.V.)

After our 3 hour nap we quickly got in our bathing suits and headed for the beach. We swam ran tanned and wrestled around. It was so much fun! Right now we were tanning on some towels that we laid out. Just listening to seagulls and the waves instantly relaxed me. Too bad i'm gonna have to leave at some point, I don't want to though. If I had a choice I'd prolly move here. Oh well, I'll just enjoy it while it lasts I guess. Then my tummy decided to interrupt the peacefulness. I heard Drake chuckle and saw him look over at me.

"looks like its time for dinner." He helped me up and we started waggling to the house.

"a girls gotta eat, or do we need a repeat of the last time you didn't feed me?" I smirked when his face scrunched up and he shook his head.

"I don't plan to see the devil anytime soon. So....." He picked me up and started running to the house, me laughing the whole way there.

"so what do you want to eat?" He asked and looked in the fridge.

"how about hamburgers and fries?"

"sounds good to me." He pulled out all the things we needed and got to work. The fone rang right when he got the Patties on the grill. Me being the evil one decided to investigate.

"hello? Hey......... Yeah........ Really?......already?..........nice..........you're a dead man you know that right? .................. Hopefully.............. Yeah.............no she's happy.........ok......ok. Sam! Its Scott!" He shouted but I slipped the fone out of his hand so fast that he was left there dumbfounded.

"hey Scott." I said cheerily. Drake shook his had at me smiling before he went back to the grill.

"hey Sammy. How's my girl?"

"i'm great! This place is amazing!"

"that's good! You needed some time to relax anyway."

"oh you have no idea."

"so have you and Drake done anything I should be concerned about?"

"Scott!!"

"what? I'm just saying that the way you look at him says it all."

"what do you mean?"

"come on Sam, I know you like him in that way."

"oh look at the time, I smell dinner, bye!"

"bye, be safe!" That's when I hung up. I swear there's something wrong with him.

"Sam! Dinners done, got your plate ready for ya!" I quickly ran into the kitchen and snatched my plate from his hands.

"please stop doing that, you're gonna give me a whiplash." He said as he say down and took a huge bite from his burger.

I just smirked and took my own bite. When we finished eating we put our plates in the sink and went into the living room to watch some Spongebob. My head was on his lap while he was sitting normally. I felt his hands go into my hair and started to massage my head and neck. It felt so good! I lightly moaned as my muscles began to loosen up. I sat up so he could get my shoulders and back properly. He pulled me so I was between his legs so I could use his knees as armrests. He massaged for a while before I felt his lips lightly on my neck. I was about to ask what he was doing but then his lips found a sweet spot that I didn't know I had. I gasped when he trailed his tongue over it.