Thats not mine

I had just left the other girls and was  nearing the entrance when I heard Tasha call out after me. I turned around to see her slowly walking over to me.

"Could you possibly walk any slower!" I teased

"Yes I could actually" she quickened up her pace until she was standing next to me.

"What do you want?" I ask

"I forgot to tell you that I'm not going to be around in the daytime anymore"

"What!...why?" I question

"Well, since it's almost the end of the year some of us girls are enrolling in college and stuff" she calmly replied

"Like who?"

"Well some of the girls are starting university, Piper and Kathleen are going into college and me and a few others are going to start work in 'Stone enterprise'"

"Uh! that's unfair.....are you allowed to do that?"

"Yeah, of course you have to have Ivan's permission, the Stones know the principals so they managed to get us places in the school"

"What's the point ?... It's not like you're going to leave this place" I reply

"Not exactly....some of us girls are getting to old to be here, they normally bring in new girls at the start of the year, you know as replacements"

"So what happens when you leave?"

"I don't know, a lot of the girls here find their mates or start a family but they usually get a job and move away" she shrugs

"Do you think i would be allowed to go to college?.....or at least work in the offices?"

"I don't know..i have to go now but I'll see you when I can ,alright" we said our goodbyes for the second time before I continued to walk away.

The idea of going back to school made me excited so I skipped all the way to Ivan's room until I reached his bedroom door ,since knocking is never my intention I pushed open the door and walked in.

Ivan was in his walk-in wardrobe reorganising his clothes.

"Woah...you have more clothes then me" I say in amazement.

He watched my every movement until I took a seat on the floor in the middle of the room, crossing my legs to get comfortable.

"What did you talk about?" Ivan asked

"Nothing much, just girl stuff"

"Girl stuff?"

"Pretty much" he shrugged his shoulders before putting the last item away. He made his way to the door before turning to face me and flicking of the lift switch. It was pitch black and Ivan was slowly shutting the door.

"Don't you dare!" I jumped up to my feet and ran towards out the door.

"Someone's scared of the dark" he teased

"I have my reasons" I snapped back

"And why is that?"

"Just because"

Ivan went to his desk whilst I went out to the balcony. The November chill sent goosebumps around my body and the gusts of wind blew my long black locks back and fourth, looking up to the sky i was certain it was going to rain.

After standing out there for a while ,I quickly glanced at my watch and it was nearing to 4 o'clock, I went back inside and closed the door behind me.

I sat on the massive red circular chair, my eyes wondered to the large stack of CDs and DVDs that were neatly alined on the shelf beneath the flat screen.

Not wanting to move, I squinted my eyes in attempt to read the titles, but it was no use. I was about to give up when a particular case caught my eye. I got out of the chair and rushed to the shelf, I carefully picked out the case. Almost instantly a huge grin grew on my face. I knew it.

"You have the twilight breaking dawn DVD!" I looked over to Ivan who had a annoyed look on his face.

"That's not mine" he bluntly said

"Yeah right!...whats it doing in your DVD collection....on your shelf...in your room!"

"It's Ana's...she has the whole franchise, she must of left it here"

"Isn't she a little young?....." I question

"It was my mothers way of portraying vampires.....shes going to shit bricks when she finds out it's a load of bull"

"Sure, I believe you" i joke

"It isn't mine Rogue..... I am not a sexually frustrated teenage girl...glittery vampires don't exactly get me off" he said in a annoyed tone.

Despite the tiny bit of embarrassment and uncomfortableness I was feeling, his bluntness and choice of words made me laugh.

I put the DVD back into its place and continue search the shelf. It was horror after horror film, there was nothing there that wouldn't give me nightmares.

"Divergent!" I've been wanting to watch this film as soon as it had cane out but I didn't get round to it.

"I wanna watch it"

"No" Ivan bluntly said

""Why?"

"It's shit"

"Have you seen it?" I question

"No"

"Then why do you have it" I snap

"Just do"

"Is it Ana's too" I say with a huge smile on my face.

He doesn't reply, I crouched down and opened up the DVD player, I changed the channel with the remote revealing the divergent home screen.

I sat on the chair ready to press play.

"Quick" I signal for Ivan to hurry up.

"I'm not watching it"

"No you have to, hurry up...here have the remote if we start watching it and you don't like it you can turn it off" I compromise.

After a few seconds of silence he sighed out of aggravation before sitting on his bed.

"Wait!" I say just as he was about to press play.

I quickly made my way towards the door grabbing the handle and swinging it open.

"Where are you going?" He asked

"To change my clothes, is that alright with you ?"

"Why?"

"So I can get comfortable, i suggest you do the same maybe you'll lighten up a bit"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head before laying back on his bed.

I ran to my room and pulled out a bag. It was slightly warm so I opted for a my baby pink satin pyjama shorts with matching vest. Like all my nightwear it was either silk or satin, it was thin,comfortable and felt great on my skin. That type of clothing wasn't the typical wear for someone my age but it was just a choice I made. Besides I didn't always wear it,sweatpants ,baggy shirt or a night dress were also occasional options.

As always I kept on my jewellery out of fear of loosing them .I went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth and use the toilet. I turned the light off and ran out the door but came to a drastic stop when I realised I has forgotten my favourite blanket.

I rushed back in the room, quickly retrieving the blanket and leaving the room once again.

Vote, comment and follow me !!!!
Loving the support btw xxxx