Pots and pans

I sat on the chair, my head was buried in my hands.I can't believe she could say something like that to me it hurt to think that someone I trusted could say such horrible things. I had to sit there for a minute to try and calm myself down, my emotions were all over the place I was angry and hurt yet confused and disappointed at the same time.

"Ouch, looks like this kitty can scratch and to think you were all bark and no bite" Ivan teased

"I swear you better go away or-

"Or you'll what ?hit me, get over yourself, Nicole was right you are jealous you envy the fact that someone actually cares about her-"

"You think I care what you have to say, you're not even human how would you know what feels like to have emotions, you're an animal , a leach , a parasite you live of blood and fear , without us you would be nothing , you are nothing!" I scream

"Oh baby, come on let it out , I'll be your shoulder to cry on. You really are a pathetic little bitch.What? you think I care what YOU have to say , a lonely little girl with no one to call her own. I feed on people like you , people who are too helpless and weak to survive on there own. You're the nobody , you're nothing I've accomplished more then you ever will, I have a kingdom people worship the ground I walk on, so tell me what do you have? a few sentimental accessories and faded memories?, everyone uses you and I can't fucking wait until the world chews YOU up and spits YOU out like the worthless being you are" I could almost taste the venom in his voice.

"If I'm so worthless why do you keep going out of you're way to get a reaction form me?"

"It's just a bit of fun" he taunts.

Rosalie must of heard all of the commotion because as soon as she walked in the room she embraced me into a warm and much needed hug, I returned the affection by wrapping my arms around her.

"It will only make you stronger" she comforted

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any drama or any unwanted tension in you're house " I apologise

"That's life , you win some you loose some, I know you probably want to be left alone right now but since you're not doing anything you can help me with the potion" she was right I did want to be left alone , but feeling sorry for myself isn't going to solve anything, I had to suck it up I got up and followed her into the room.

There were bottles of strange substances, pots and pans , coloured leafs ,it wasn't what I was expecting but then again nothing in life turns out the the way I thought it would.

"So how do you actually make the potion thingy?"

"Potion thingy?, I put the stuff in a pot wait for it to all mix together then when it's all bonded and the ingredients have combined together , I'll let it set for a day or at least until it changes colour. Then once it's done I'll use a spell and then it should be done" she responded

"Oh , I thought it would be more complicated then that"

"Not really it's pretty basic, it all depends on how much training you've had and how strong your magic is"

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"You can help me put the ingredients in" I nod my head in response and wait for further instructions

"So here are all the things you need to put in , there only herbs and powders it's to help the cure move quicker in the veins" I nod my head and slowly add in all the ingredients to the pot, I made sure I followed her instructions by every word.

We were in there for about 2hrs just mixing the things together, Rosalie said we would carry on tomorrow. I didn't want to speak to the others so instead I just sat and waited for Rosalie to finish putting things away.

"Can i ask you something?" I asked

"Of course"

"Why did you tell me about Ivan and his past?, if you knew he would get angry if he found out?" it was true she told me things she wasn't supposed to , like Miss Jones did, everyone seemed to trust me or ask me for things.

"First of all I trust you and I don't think you would repeat it to anyone, and secondly you have a pure and kind soul , I can sense it you just have this Aura about you that makes you so likeable.You've been through a lot at such a young age so it makes you strong and to have such a strong and pure soul like you have is very rare these days"

"It's quite funny actually, all this , I never would of planned my life like this"

"Everything happens for a reason , if you don't like the way you're life is heading then you're the only one who can change that"

After a long day I went straight to bed and fell asleep.

Vote and comment !!

I hope you're enjoying it so far xx