Jealous much

"Not jealous huh?"

"I'm not the jealous type ,but I really don't appreciate it when you stick your tongue down another girls throat right in front of me
If you don't want me than that's fine but at least have the decency to tell me or do it behind my back where I can't see you "

"Who said I didn't want you" he responds with risen eyebrows.

"You have a funny way of showing it "

"You know for someone who reckons they aren't the jealous type.... you're incredibly jealous"

"Jealous of what? those girls have nothing on me what have they got that I haven't " omg I'm jealous!

"My lips on there', admit it you don't like it when I kiss other girls you don't like it when I touch any girl "

"I'm not jealous , I get it , but there's a fine line between proving a point and being a jackass" why am I swearing, I never swear.

"I'm not being a 'jackass' besides What's wrong with the girl at the club she's a nice girl , I don't understand why you don't like her"

"I don't know her"

"I don't need your permission to talk to other girls Rogue" he said

"How come I have to have yours" I question

"Because"

"Because what, Im an attractive girl well so I've been told so what makes you think boys aren't interested in me"

"Like who" that actually offended me

"Bennett , Harry, Romeo" I state

"What?"

"I think they were nice boys, good looking , nice personality, charming, protective, just how I like them...defiantly my type" I tease

"They're not interested in you Rogue"

"Do you actually believe that Ivan because I don't"

"Where are you going with this" he questions

"Nowhere I'm just making a point" I quote

"We'll lets see how brave you are , because me and you both know that I don't like to be challenged"

"Fine if that's the way you want to play then let's play, since it's my house I'm having the bed tonight and if you don't like it you can get out" I snap

"Jealous"

"Jackass!" I shout as I stomp up the stairs.

Who does he think he is , I can talk to whoever I want. If he wants to play then let's play. As much as I didn't want to admit it I was jealous, I don't know why , it was one kiss.

I get changed in my pyjamas and get into bed.I was laying in bed just about to go to sleep when it started to rain , thunder and lightening in fact. I know I'm 17 but it was still scary , it was a childhood fear I never grew out of.

At least I had my blanket, I put the light on to search for it but it wasn't there. Crap it's down stairs. I was going to have to get it if I wanted to sleep tonight. I didn't have to speak to Ivan ,I could just grab it and go.

I walked downstairs and saw Ivan laying down in the sofa watching Tv with my blanket wrapped around him. Great.

I walk over to him and grab the blanket.It was almost off him when he grabbed it and pulled it back, snatching it out of my hands.

"Give me my blanket" amusement was covering his face.

"This is your blanket?" he burst into laughter

"Ha ha, now give it" I attempt to pull it again but he still had hold of it.

"No , it's cold down here"

"You're a vampire"

"So , that doesn't mean I don't get cold, I haven't fed so my skins weak"

"But I need it" I whine

"What are you scared of thunder and lighting" he jokes unaware that I actually am.

"No" I quickly reply

"Yes you are, isn't this adorable Rogue is scared of a little bit of rain"

"Just give it here"

"I'm using it"

"It's mine"

"A blanket isn't going to protect you"

"Ivan!"

"No"

"What are we gonna do share the flipping thing , no so give it back" I grab hold of it and pull it with all my strength. He roles his eyes and pulls the blanket sending me flying towards him. I land in between his legs.

"We can share" he says whilst pulling the blanket over the both of us.

"No way, I'm not sharing with you it's mine"i say whilst getting up. I had my back to him when his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me down.

"Ivan stop!"

"Stop being a baby and shut up"

After about 5 minutes I stop struggling and sit down. A part of me didn't want to but the other part did.I felt relaxed and safe.

I was beginning to dose off, but kept waking myself up not wanting to fall asleep.

"If you're tired then sleep" Ivan said

"No" I snap

The need to sleep was getting to much , I turn my body towards Ivan and bury my face in his chest.

"Rogue?" he asks

"Sshh" I reply. The warmth of his chest made me fall asleep in seconds.

Vote and comment!!!xx