Two faced

The entire walk to my room was torture, we were just about to approach the entrance when I turned to face Ivan.

"You can stay here" I say

"Why?"

"Because"

"Suits me , just make it quick you aren't exactly the most liked person in there right now" he states whilst nodding his head towards the room, where the rest of the girls are.

"Can you hear them?"

He nodded his head before he continued to speak.

"Tasha told them what happened and they all seem to disagree , they don't think you're good enough for me" he stops speaking and looks at me.

Right now I can't say I'm surprised at there action but I seem to be a little taken back at my reaction,i was angry.

"What else are they saying" I ask

"Let's just say it's their envy talking" he replied, trying to stop the conversation.

"What else are they saying" I repeat, getting more annoyed.

"You want the exact details"

"Tell me" I snap

"Fine but I warned you, just tell me when to stop....." he begins to say. I cross my arms waiting for him to continue.

"How ironic , she spends all that time with him and acts all surprised there mates.....i know right.....shy would he pick the lonely peasant....shes not even pretty.....stupid bitch.....he's probably just a little horny, hopefully he will just fuck her then send her on her way......he probably has-"

"Who said that!" I furiously as

"They all did, I'm just saying what I can hear"

"Keep going" I angrily snap. He sighs once again.

"If I see her I'm going to tell her straight-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence, I had barged straight into the room. As soon as the girls saw me they tried to disguise there previous bitching session by pretending to clean up or watch the tv , two of the girls were even 'sleeping'.

"Omg Rogue you're back!,we heard what happened are you ok?" Someone shouted

"I feel for you so much right now, Ivan is such an asshole and i know how much you hate him" another commented.

"Yeah right Ivan's a jackass ,he doesn't deserve you he doesn't anything" a girl agreed along with a few others.

Just as they finished making comments Ivan walked in.

All of the girls moods had changed, fear and regret was evidently plastered on there faces.

"Tut tut girls , I expect more from you after all this is my house and you are my property and It would be an awful shame if my belongings would happen to break or disappear" he taunts

"Please tell me more, I would love to know why I don't deserve anything, why am I an asshole and I quote a jackass" he walks towards the two girls who were stood by each other ,scared to death.

As angry as I was , I needed to pack my stuff. Since Ivan runs the show it's his choice to decide what he does with them.

I walk to my room, when I open the door I see Tasha sat on my bed.

"Tasha?" I ask

"Explain" she bluntly says

"What?"