Arrival

'Ring...ring'

The sound of the alarm woke me from my sleep.7:00 am .Ergh 5 more minutes, I turned the alarm of and went back to sleep.

"Rogue come on ,I know I'm early but I wanted to run things over with you .....Rogue!.I swear to god if your asleep I'm going to rip your eyelids of ...Rogue!

"Go away it's only 7:00 am" I shouted back

"What! no it isn't"

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the door.

"What do you mean it's not 7:00 am?"

"It's 8:00 you cretin, you're lucky I came here early you exactly 60 minutes to get your fat ass ready and by the main doors or else!" she slammed the door and walked away

I ran to the shower and jumped in.The Ice cold water felt like bullets hitting my skin , but being late wasn't an option. I grabbed a towel and dried my then wrapped it round me. I ran straight to my wardrobe pulling out a pair of blue skinny jeans with rips in the knees, a black and white thin stripped shirt and black strapped sandal heels.I dried my hair and left it down, time was running out so I didn't have enough time to apply make up, besides I didn't really need it.I grabbed my phone and my glasses then ran out the door.

I gripped onto the edge of the staircase trying to stop myself for tripping over.When I reached the bottom of the steps I ran towards the door, and adjusted myself whilst trying to catch my breath.

"Rogue, you look lovely but why are you doing standing there?" Miss Jones asked

"Hi Miss Jones, I'm just waiting for Paris ,I have to help out with the Stones arrival."

"Oh of course, but you're in the wrong place dear, the private entrance is on the other side of the mansion"i looked at her in disbelief.

Really, how many entrances are in this place?

"Jesus,how do I get there?" I quickly question

"Down the hall,through the dining room, on the left there is the kitchen door if you go through there, there's another hall, keep going down until you see a brown door, go through the lounge room and you will see glass doors that's where they will come from"

"Are you joking?" I asked .Is she serious is that the quickest way!.

"No there's plenty of other ways , some of them are quicker -"

"Then why won't you tell me ?"

"I was trying to give you the safest way"

"What?"

"The private entrance is in the grand building area, you know where all the powerful and dangerous vampires are ,it's where all the important vampires stay .I was trying to give you the safest route, so you wouldn't bump into any vampires"

"Oh I'm sorry ,thank you Miss Jones" I gave her a quick hug then quickly ran to the dining room ,whilst I was in the kitchen I grabbed an apple to eat , I was so hungry it was gone In 4 bites.

The hall was very small, there were 4 doors, two of the were bathrooms, one was a door that led outside.I stopped In front the brown door , this must be where they bring food in to lounge area .

Without hesitation I pushed open the door and sprinted through.The sprint quickly came to a holt as I was greeted by a room of vampires.

This isn't good, my eyes grew wide as I scanned the room.My heart was in my stomach and it was slowly falling out of my ass.The fear I was feeling was unreal.What do I do?, I looked around trying to find a way out ,when I saw a door similar to the one I entered.