Confused

When I woke the next morning I checked my have to see if it had scars or if it had returned but it didn't.I got changed and left the room, Rosalie mentioned yesterday how she was almost finished so hopefully she was so I could leave this place. As awkward they were all sat in the kitchen.

"Good news, now that you're all up? I might is well let you all know that I have finished the potion and it's already to go"

"So we can leave!" Nicole shouted

"As much as I've loved spending my time here , I think we should get going, pack your stuff and let's go" Ivan rudely announced. We all did just that, everyone was already in the car when I was inside.

"Thank you Rosalie for letting us stay here, for putting up with the arguments and chaos,thank you for everything ,it's been quite the experience" Rosalie moved from the counter and walked towards me.

"You're such a beautiful girl, so precious , so strong. You don't deserve the life you have , you don't deserve the life that awaits you in the future. I've never met anyone like you, I'm sad to see you leave but I'm even sadder knowing this will be the last time I'll see you. It gets very lonely out here , I've always wanted a friend and I'm glad that I've finally made one" She kissed my cheek and pulled me into a hug , when I pulled back she had tears in her eyes.

I didn't know what she was talking about, but it made me sad, I didn't want I leave her alone in this place, she was so kind it didn't seem right to say goodbye.

"Why don't you come with us?" I suggest

"Oh no, this is my home it wouldn't feel write to leave it all behind, you should go now they're all waiting" she handed me a necklace with a roughy cut diamond in the middle. She put it around my neck and it laid next to the necklace my mother and father have me.

"Thank you Rosalie I wish I had something to give you "

"Don't worry about it , you gave me your time and attention that's all i need, it will keep you safe, whenever you sad or upset just hold it tight and speak I'll always hear you,I'll always be listening"

"Goodbye Rosalie" I kissed her cheek then left the small cottage and got into the cottage.

Rosalie POV

She kissed me on the cheek and left.It broke my heart to say goodbye to that girl. She was so beautiful and fragile.I should never of let her leave, she has no idea what her future holds, poor girl she doesn't deserve the pain she's going to experience. He's going to hurt her ,push her beyond repair. The world has a way of punishing the good, it isn't fair.

I wiped away the last tear that fell from my cheek.

Rogue POV

I couldn't get her words out of my head, they constantly circled around my head until I fell asleep.

When I woke up we were back at the town we first visited, just like before I was bursting for the toilet and the only place was the creepy bar.

"I'm going to the toilet I'll be back in a minute" I say

"Be quick " Ivan said , he watched in disapproval as I walked into the bar.

I got the key from the creepy man and went to the toilet, when I was finished I went to hand it back to the bar man. Once again he grabbed my hand but this time it was more aggressive and threatening.

"Sir, what are you doing I need to go" I wasn't joking I had been in here for longer then 10 minutes and I was sure Ivan was going to kill me.

"You got a boyfriend baby?" The brown toothed man asked

"Errr-"

"You want one"

"You're not my type,or my age......or mentally stable" I stepped back but my back hit something or someone. His manly arm snaked around my waste, I grabbed his arm and tried to move, but his grip got tighter.

"Sshh" he shushed , he pulled me closer to him.

"Thank you for letting me use the bathroom but I have to go"

"Is that you're boyfriend?" He questions

"My boyfriend wh-"

"Yes I am and like she said we have to go" the man stepped forward.

The man that stood behind me was now in front and he had laced his fingers with mine , he pulled me behind him.I looked at the man and it was Ivan.

"I just want a little taste" he smiled revealing his fangs.Ivan's grip on my hand got tighter.

"Oh please am I supposed to be scared" Ivan laughed. It only angered the man, so he lunged forward, before he could touch me Ivan had his large hand around the mans frail and skinny neck.

"Is that the way you treat all of your customers?, they pay for your shit and then you try and bite them?" His grip gets tighter ,causing the man to squirm.

The man chattered his teeth together, like a hungry animal and licked his lips whilst he looked me up and down. I moved further behind Ivan ,who still had a hold of my hand.

"Hey buddy the money's over here" Ivan stated whilst raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Are you going to be a good boy if I put you down?" Ivan said in a patronising tone. The man hesitantly nodded his head and Ivan loosened his grip.

Ivan turned to me to examine of I had been injured.He removed his hands from mine and ushered me out of the bar but before we left the room a glass bottle came in contact with the back of Ivan's head.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance whilst he sighed and shook his head.

"Every fucking time " he walked back into the bar. I was about to follow him when I heard a agonising scream leave the place. More screams and smashing objects shortly followed, I took it as a sign to run back to the car.

When I reached there the I was alone. then it hit me. Ivan held my hand , he protected me!

Vote and comment!!! xxx