Behind the Scene: 'Mobile Legends: Fang'

What if Fang is an ML player?

- he----

Fang: I will stop you right there author! I don't play Mobile Legends. I am loyal to League of Legends. Mobile Legends is just a rip off version of LoL, not original, a carbon copy, a game for poor people who doesn't own a comput-! *gets smack by a flying shoe*

Ying: Stupid cancer *balancing herself with one feet only*

Drac: Okay... let's cut that one out.

*******

Drac: Okay, so... there's this game called 'What if... ', I'm pretty sure you're familiar with it Fang. We will imagine ourselves what will possibly happen during that scenario etcetera etcetera. So Fang, what if you're an ML play-?

Fang: That will never happen.

Drac: I ******** said IMAGINE! Don't you get it! That's the point of the game!

.

.

.

.

Drac: Opps...

Fang: You... did you just curse me?!

Drac: Uh Ying! Hand me a duck tape with some ropes please! Thanks! Oh! And bring Yaya with you too!

Fang: **** I am out of here! *attempts to leave*

Drac: *grabs his arms before he can leave* Quick Ying!

******
Drac: Hmmm... I gotta say~ this suits you better hehehe~

Fang: akdyevwkdbsgw *tied to a chair with a duck tape of his mouth*

Drac: Guys as you can see here, we have violent one. *moves camera on Fang's face*. So I feel really terrible right now because... I love all animals equally and seeing them being so mistreated like this breaks my heart *pretends to be sad but bites her lip to prevent herself from laughing*

Ying/Yaya: *tries hard not to laugh*

Gopal: *laughing like a lunatic*

Fang: hajfsjsbskdvwh 💢💢💢

Boboiboy: I didn't know you can joke like that *wipe tears from laughing so hard*

Drac: Okay that was out of the blue and I didn't expect it either hahahaha but anyways *turns camera to herself* for the meantime he will be lock in a closet until I finish his part of the Mobile Legends series until then, goodbye!

All: Goodbye!

Fang: akdheywkdhs!

Ying: Oh just shut up!