Perks In Dating Kaizo

Art by: Ariieya 😁

Pros

⚔ That guy is as hot as fudge. Plus, he has toned abs.

⚔ He's the type to not hesitate in kissing his significant other. Yes, even when someone's watching.

⚔ He's super overprotective. When a guy approach you, be sure that he doesn't have his sword with him.

⚔ He's the type that doesn't care about where or when. If he's horny, then RIP since you won't be able to walk straight for days.

⚔ He'll protect you from his obsessive fangirls. No mere fan of his gets away from hurting his significant other.

⚔ He may not show it but the best thing about Kaizo is his love for his brother, Fang. It's cute when he protects his brother in the not-so-obvious way possible.

⚔ He jealous of himself. Specifically, he's jealous of his alter ego, Abang Kassim. When Ying and Yaya began telling tales about Kaizo's recent mission, you can't help but to burst out laughing about it. It's a great asset for teasing the purple haired captain. But Kaizo seem to be jealous more about it than annoyed. Whatever his reaction is, you kept calling him Abang Kassim just to annoy him.

⚔ Kaizo is mature enough to understand you and... your tantrums, especially Red Days unlike Boboiboy, Fang, Gopal and Sai.

⚔ He's smirk is his best asset. It's so hot you'll die out of nosebleed.

⚔ He tries his best to have time with you since Tapops and Tempur-A always gives him missions.

⚔ He's afraid of losing you. Wether losing you to someone better than him or worst, losing you away from his life if ever aliens would've track you down because of his reputation as the Legendary Space Rebel. That's just the type of person he is. He almost once loss Fang before, he couldn't take it if he'll loss you too.

Cons

⚔ His confidence and arrogance surely irritates you, even until now.

⚔ His fangirls are annoying you ever since you two were official. They always sent you hate, glares, unwanted gossips, false rumors, anything just to show Kaizo that your not good enough for him.

⚔ His annoying fangirls will stalk you two when you guys go out on a date.

⚔ His fan's club is growing per day which means, more unnecessary rivals.

⚔ Kaizo gets jealous when you pay attention to his brother more than him.

⚔ He has no shame in kissing you in a public place just to show everyone that you belong to him only. Basically his just marking what's his in the first place.

⚔ His serious facade is hot but sometimes it scares you, especially when he's glaring.

⚔ This guy can't cook so it's mostly you who does the cooking.

⚔ His alien or alien humanoid fangirls always threaten you to stay away from him or break up with him.

⚔ He's one heck of a busy guy like Fang. As the captain, he rarely gets any day offs and if he does, it'll only consists of training, training and training.

⚔ Kaizo is a big killjoy. What you considered fun and enjoyable is annoying for him.

⚔ Your puppy dog eyes doesn't easily work on him.