Bora Ra's Fate Theory

Another theory by yours truly. Although I am not fully well yet from something, yeah I'm still depress but nothing's gonna stop me from updating this book.

So let's talk about what had happened with Bora Ra when he got suck inside his own black hole. Although Boboiboy Wikipedia had confirm Bora Ra to be deceased, Anas Abdul Aziz had once said that Bora Ra's fate may still be unknown to us viewers. Whether he's dead or alive, the animation studio had never explicitly said any further details on what had happened to him. So today, I'm gonna talk about Bora Ra's fate inside the black hole.

Ever wonder what happens when you get suck inside a black hole?

For science nerds like me, here's the answer for that.

Spaghettification.

According to Wikipedia, Spaghettification is the vertical stretching and horizontal compression of objects into long thin shapes in a very strong non-homogeneous gravitational field; it is caused by extreme tidal forces.

When being near to a black hole, it is not impossible for any object to withstand the forces of it's stretching, no matter how strong the components are. Hence, the name of the process which came from word spaghetti itself as any object will undoubtedly stretch itself like a spaghetti.

The first thing that might happen is having his feet to be vertically stretched since the gravity at their feet is much stronger than at their heads. Next one is having the right side of Bora Ra's body to be pulled to the right, horizontally while vice versa on the leaf side which will compress Bora Ra's components for sure.

If the stretching continues, potential conclusion for Bora Ra is to have his body to snap because of the lose components caused by the strong stretching. This will lead to his own death. Hence why I consider him dead in series. Hope Monsta might give us some answer soon.

Although, this is just a theory, we will never know if he's just out there, waiting for Boboiboy to fulfill his revenge. For now it's best if his disappearance will remain a mystery. You never know, Monsta might be planning to put him back on Boboiboy Galaxy or something. But for me it's best if they don't.