Perks In Dating Gopal

Art by: Ariieya 😁

Pros

🍦 He will share his food to you. Basically speaking, he's your snack buddy.

🍨 He's cares about you more than you think. The problem is, he's always focus on his food and video games.

🍔 He's the type to show off how  great his girlfriend is.

🍗 You'll never run out of food supply because Gopal is literally the supplier.

🍟 He value you like how he value his food. Although you're not entirely food material so he's stuck with real food.

🍪 He's not afraid to show PDA in front of other people because he likes show off who you belong to.

🍇 He's the type in hesitating to kiss his significant other because he always thinks that his breath stink of eating exotic foods from the galaxy.

🥜 He's always scared of you.

🍈 He full of effort in showing you his love because he's afraid you might get tired of him.

🍉 Despite being scared all the time, it never fails to amaze you that he's trying his best in helping the others fight.

🍊 He's your daily dose of a good laugh because of his clumsiness.

🍑 He wants the best for his significant other. He may be lazy at random times, but he will surely put a lot of effort when special occasions come, unlike his best friend Boboiboy who tends to forgot their anniversary.

🍐 He's a great boyfriend and a friend to hang out with.

Cons

🍩 He's lazy.

🍧 He, most of the times, cares about food rather than you.

🍭 He's selfishness gets the better of him which irritates you and your friends.

🍮 He's such a scaredy cat. One moment he'll be all brave and courageous, the second It'll be either Yaya or Ying who's protecting you.

🍰 He's a busy guy too. Well for you it's not really obvious that he's busy since he'll mostly be hiding from the battle scene.

🎂 His childish pranks sometimes irritate you, especially when your his target.

🍫 When you guys get married, be warned because he snores really loudly. 

🍬 Although it was explicitly stated tha Gopal is confident showing off how handsome he is to his friends, He's always afraid that you might fall for other guys like his friends Boboiboy or Fang because deep down, he's not really confident about his looks.

🍛 Gopal can easily display his jealously when he saw his significant other having some friendly chat to his male friends.

🌶 You guys tend to bicker more often for such simple things like what's more delicious? Pizza or Burger.

🌽 He will accidentally blurt out some unnecessary and embarrassing information about his relationship with you to the whole gang which results with you smacking him on the head for being a such loud mouth.