Blue Eye Theory

We've known Ying at the 1st episode of the original Boboiboy series with brown eyes. However in Season 2 Episode 7 (Uncontrollable Emotions) where they got shot by Adu Du's Y Emotion Pistol, we've notice the sudden change in eye color of the group when the effects of the Y Emotion Pistol had took place in their bodies.

After the trouble the gang had experienced during the episode, they've drank an antidote that removes the Y Emotion effects off of them. All of them went back to their normal selves, normal behavior, normal eye color but Ying on the other hand, still has her blue eyes even after the effects had vanish from her system when it's suppose to be brown in first place.

How is this possible? Well, it is somehow connected with Boboiboy's white hair theory so let's combine Boboiboy's favorite subject for this theory which is science.

Many people are not aware of it but most babies are born with natural blue eyes. Why blue eyes? Well it has to do with the fact that babies haven't attain the necessary amount of melanin yet. Yes, melanin is an important factor for the skin, eye color and also the hair color. The more you have melanin in your iris, the more your color will become darker, same goes with the skin and hair (which explains why Boboiboy has a streak of white hair).

"A small deposit of melanin in the irises — the muscular rings around the pupils — makes them appear blue, while a medium amount makes them green or hazel, and a lot of it makes the irises brown."

So what I'm trying to say is that the reason why Ying has blue eyes is because the melanin in her iris had decrease a lot. If there's a possibility that she'll be able to increase the melanin then her chance of getting dark eye color is high.