|5| What Is Locked Up In Our Rooms?: Part III

HELLO READER! HOW ARE YOU?

Ready to get your questions answered in this new part?

But before that, this chapter is dedicated to a really sweet follower who always comments on my story and her comments make my day! Learn something from her! That's right I did just taunt you Ghost reader! What you gonna do about it? huh?

You're going to comment and give me hate? Fine do it! Plese because I'm dying to read your comments!

Hope you enjoy the new chapter:)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PART III:

"Yeah I guess" I say looking at Mami. She is all smiles as she sets plates on the table. In her mind she is dancing the dance of joy in a field of magical unicorns. Too naïve and too happy to even notice the usually quite girl's ever rising curiosity. Mom isn't affected either.

But I can't seem to shut up and sit with the same resolve as these three phonies. I hold my tongue for the longest time. I stare straight ahead at the TV screen. Mamo seems to be addicted to News channels. But after consideraby long and thick silence the only sound that cuts it is the ringing of Mamos phone. He stands up and heads out to the room leaving the remote on the sofa.

Z reaches for it and changes the channel. I am still staring at him, when he turns to face me. He is smiling. I look at the TV screen and the same ad for the chicken cubes is on. I suppress the smile as much as I can but it creeps on to my face.

What kind of an idiot am I?

"What is that?" I ask like I did before. Mom is sitting with Bravo in between us.

Bravo perks up and says, "That is condensed chicken stock." Without breaking character.

"Chicken is really popular here huh?" I say.

"Yeah I am so craving for moms orange chicken right now, I am starving." She says. I smile a little.

"What is for dinner mom?" Z calls out.

"Dinner is ready." Mami calls from the dining room. Annie jumps off Bravo's lap and heads out. I stand up immediately to get ahead of them. I want to see their faces. As soon as I reach the dining table the Bar-B-Q pizza is lying open to the elements on it.

It's perfect.

Mamo and Mami are already seated. I feel someone behind me, and turn around just in time to see Bravo's face. It is completely expressionless. Maybe she is holding back. I smile and look behind her in the doorway Z looks a little surprised. I smile even broader. And then when Wall-e joins then, his gaze narrows and his mouth curls into an expression of absolute disgust.

Victory is mine. I look at Bravo again, and now her pretty lips curve up into a smile, I don't really think she is faking it.

"Good One" she says looking into my eyes.

"It was Samha's idea" says Mami, raising my inflated ego even higher.

Everybody sits down, and Mami pulls out the slices of pizza and places them into everyone's plates one by one. I can say for a fact that my pizza slice has to be the most tastiest pizza slice in the whole pizza. It has the savory taste of victory and sweet satisfaction as a topping. As I eat I am amused at Wall-e obvious agitation. The pressing question in my mind is when do I confront them? I can talk to them after dinner but maybe their rooms are upstairs or something. If I walk straight into their rooms when they excuse themselves from the table, would it be too obvious. I look up at Bravo and say, "Hey show me your room after dinner, I haven't been upstairs yet."