|4| You Sure This is a Shortcut?: Part I

Hi there! Like my work? Do VOTE and COMMENT!

I love you all! And of course you too the guy in the back with the dead cat, yes you! yes you! I mean you !

And this chapter is dedicated to RonnieGivver, because she freaked out when she read this chapter and that's exactly what I wanted, lol! Thankyou!

Read On

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PART I:

My mouth drops open taking the shape of a tunnel on my face.

"What? Why?" I ask in a voice as loud as the circumstances can allow.

"Samha!" mom almost sounds offended. "Calm down, there are people outside."

"Don't ask me to calm down mom, don't. I can't calm down!!" I reply.

"Samha be quiet!" she warns.

"We crossed an entire freakin ocean, just to get to this stupid wasteland for this! Why? What the hell is he thinking bailing on us like that! What the hell mom!"

She makes a cross face, but I know for a fact she is as disappointed as I am. She is, however hiding it exceptionally well, at any rate, better than I am.

"For god's sake, where is your composure?" she makes the WIWWU face.

"I don't know and I don't even care anymore!" at that very moment mom just turns around and leaves me standing alone. I feel so cheated. And I am completely frustrated.

I am starting to think everything I've known about the word frustration is much like everything I've know about W.W.E.

It's all a lie.

Up until this fateful event I have only experienced frustration in its minutest of meanings, but right now this is in all actuality is frustration. My mind my body, everything has just given up. One minute I'm in an air conditioned room, doing what everybody does in air conditioned rooms. And then mom walks in with the shittiest piece of news I could've imagined after all this bloody trouble, practically destroying my chilling time. I absolutely hate it when she drops big news like it's some used tissue.

I feel the heat rising in my face and I begin to breath deeper. When we stepped on solid reliable ground about two days ago I was never more relieved or exhausted in my eighteen years time spent on planet shit hole.

Involuntarily my hand curls up into a fist, and I slam the nearby wooden study table, which creeks in retaliation. Something about the way it reacts makes me bang it again. My fist is mom, this table is me. Mom strikes me with important news like it's nothing, I creak. No one gives a shit. The banging and creaking continues.

Dad is not coming to meet us? Why? Is travelling in a stupid freakin plane for a whole 24-hours not freakin enough to establish that we want to meet him? He left just like that! Why? Did mom tell me where he is now? I don't think I got past my immediate anger, to get to that little detail yet. Either way I don't freakin care anymore. I have had enough.

I have been lying in this room ever since we landed, and only been leaving for meals. It took me two whole days to recover from the jet lag I had contracted by go damned torturous travelling. And only today that I actually woke up when you were supposed to wake up on this side of the globe and when I actually felt a little better. No surprise I am once again miserable and frustrated.

Either way today will be the day I could break one of two things, this lovely wooden desk or my fist. I need to calm down, okay; calm down. Breath. I turn around and suddenly I have a brilliant idea. I have this brilliant idea quite a lot, but that doesn't make it any less brilliant. I see my white shoelace dangling from the corner of my suitcase, was that out the whole time? Oh well.