|5| What Is Locked Up In Our Rooms?: Part IV

Helloo Everybody!

I love everyone of my readers! You guys make my day:)

Read On !....wait but before that, this chapter is dedicated to a really really special reader, she is so special that, that,....wel she IS SPECIAL! because her comments make my day:) Thankyou for being there!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PART IV:

“How did that happen?” I ask.

“Easy I just rang him up to tell him we were bailing on him.” She says stretching her legs.

“Wait what? How would that have..” before I can finish my question, Bravo drops a stone in my chest.

“He was dead by then, he was diagnosed with terminal Pancreatic cancer about half a year ago.” I feel the heat in my cheeks.

“Who told you about that?” I ask.

“His mom picked up his cell phone; she told me that he passed away on the night of the first of June. It begins to shape up in my head.

“So you guys did this as a final reminder of him, considering it his death wish.” I say trying to gain confirmation from the too quiet room. But Bravo takes me by surprise “Not really, I mean I wasn’t okay with the fact that he died on us all of a sudden. But if you think about it people die like every second of every day. Most of them don't even get a chance to make a death wish. We had nothing to do with him. As Z said we didn’t even know him well.”

“Maybe he didn’t even know he was going to die soon.” adds Wall-e.

“Or if he did know he was not going to exist very soon, shouldn’t there have been other things on his mind, why was he thinking about his job like it mattered more than his life?” Z says.

“Then why did it matter?” I ask finally.

“That was exactly what I was curious to know, why was a dying man is so concerned about something that we alive-folks weren’t bothered to deal with?” Bravo answers me.”I asked his mom if she knew that he had a job that he wanted us to do for him. She said it wasn’t a job, no one paid him. He started the service himself, three months back. She also said that it was our decision we could bail out if we wanted to.”

“Did you ask her why he was so into it in the first place?”  I ask.

“I did. She said that every time she had asked her son that question he had said one thing that it was the only right thing he could do”

“What? That is kinda cheesy” I say.

The upper bunk yells out in pain,” SHUDAAP SHUDAAP SHUDAAP!!! Do not say another vial word related to the p-word! I swear I’ll bust the skull of any p-word delivery guy I come by”

Z raises his leg to bang the underside of Wall-e bunk, “Dude stop it! Annie is asleep in the next room.”

“It is isn’t it?” Bravo attracts my attention “Well at first I just couldn’t wrap my head around it. But then on the next day the third, we had a visitor.”

Z cuts in and continues the story "She said she wanted to meet MJ, the guy she had talked to for arranging her sons' birthday party on the fourth. I told her about his demise, and she got all teary eyed. I didn't understand why she was so upset, I mean someone else could arrange for her kids' birthday"

Then Wall-e says, "Then something got into Bravo all of a sudden, she got the lady inside, sat her down and calmed her. Then she starts asking her all these questions. I actually thought she had changed her mind or something, that maybe we were going to go with the plan."