|7| Everybody's Prone to Epic Failiocitis: Part I

HELLO EVERYONE!

If you are following the story so far, I am guessing you are pretty excited and I think that you may even have guessed from the title so I am not going to spoil the fun for you. Also this happens to be a very long chapter:)

Enjoy and Read On:)!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PART I:

She did everything that now that I think of it probably made sense for her to do, except that it wasn't necessary. So the first thing that I want to honestly tell myself is that :Dude, you are pissed because mom gave you everything you didn't need.

And honestly my advice to mom would be to think of me as one of her plants, would it be okay to keep her plants in the dark? No. then it was definitely not with me either.

Next is when I get the big news, finally after three years of dad's departure. And I didn't even get it in like a big news style, like the style every news deserves because it's freakin big. Mom just sits me down one day and confesses she lied to me, and tells me dad is doing this to satisfy his soul. She off course had no guilt because all parents have a shield to guard them against guilt, the 'Ididittoprotectyou' shield. And that shield only helps her out, but the deal is that even though mom didn't deliver the news like she should have I received it like any big news. It was. It threw me completely. And I never got over it.

I tell myself honestly: I don't think you ever will.

A flood of questions marks gushes through my head whenever I think about him. About his decision. About how our definitions of human greatness are as different from each other as a pancake is from a waffle.

I tell myself honestly: It's alright to be jealous, but the needs of the poor deprived and hungry overshadow yours in any universe, the question is do all people draw this conclusion looking at the world? Dads of troubled bullied kids too? The truth is you can't wrap your head around how dad came to this conclusion.

Somewhere in that twisted ball of dangled emotions is perhaps a shard of hatred too. That in my fathers' (world where to be a servant of humanity you have to ditch all you have and all you've owned) I am a bad person because I can't ditch my life, heck, I can't even acknowledge how it is even relevant. People get ill and die all the time, maybe it was a big deal in the past but looking at the numbers maybe one day it won't matter anymore. All of us have to die eventually. Maybe redundancy may one day actually snatch the inherent horrid luster in death.

I look up and Bravo is standing over me, she grabs my hand and pulls me up. I follow her as she drags me out of the living room. The alarm in my head goes off and starts warning me that this has happened before, I was dragged into nuisance.

"Z, I am going to F.O.D cover for me.", she says as she pulls me to the doorway and only let's go to grab her sneakers off the shoe rack.

The what?

She motions me and I reach for my sneakers too, they were still waiting at the rack for me, waiting for me to need them when I am sick tired of the world and I need to run from it. There could not have been a much better time than now I do want to run from it, but I am so exhausted that my will is gone.

But I pull my shoes on and scoop down to tie the laces.

"Where are we going?" I ask once she opens the door and heads out before me.

"Did you happen to notice I took awfully long doing the laundry today?",she asks me in return. No I was trying to deal with a certain bird brain.

"Yeah". I reply as I follow her to the backyard of the house again. A place that reminds me of the arts and craft incident that took place only an hour ago.

"Well, that is because I headed to the F.O.D first and then I came back and did the laundry"

"What is that? Some kind of headquarters where you plan sneak attacks on tourists? Why did you go there?"

"I had to check on something."

I follow her as we walk on the green trimmed grass, we cross the place where she unglued me from the 'susu' singing boy, we cross the site where Annie introduced to the boy the phenomenon of super glue, we cross the place where I helped her hang clothes on the wire to dry.

"What does F.O.D stand for anyway?" I finally ask as soon as it occurs to me the last time I did as she said without question it was used against me. She ducks a little, and gets across the hanging line of clothes and I follow her to the other side but I add, "Say something."

The wall on the farther end was only a few steps away. I had a feeling whatever F.O.D was it was on the other side, so I ask again, "Is it on the other side?"

She nods.

"How do we get there?" I stare at the wall looking for something, anything a Bravo-sized hole in it or a ladder but there is nothing I can spot that could help us to the other side.

She doesn't say anything, just keeps walking until she is face to face with the cemented partition.

"If you think you are being mysterious by not answering me, you're wrong, you're pissing me off. Say something!" I finally snap, I know I wouldn't have snapped had I not experienced such a shitty day.

Just then she holds a hand out and it seems like she wants to shake hands with the wall until she pushes at it and a rectangular secret door creaks open. I look at this with amazement even though I had a feeling there was going to be some sort of secret door or a hidden ladder; I am surprised I didn't see the well camouflaged door. I step a little ahead of her to quench the thirst of my own curiosity when she abruptly places her hand to block me from walking through the door.

"Hey not so fast" she says.

"What the hell? What is on the other side?"

"Have a little patience, you'll see." She says.

"Stop it really, you're not being mysterious." I roll my eyes and to this she immediately removes her hand, turns to face me, then bows a little with one of her hands behind her and says, "As you wish you can go first if you like."

I don't think even for a second. The curiosity had been building up in me so as soon as she says it I don't think or process anything. Very quickly I take the lead, I pass through the secret door, I plant my foot on whatever medium my foot finds and then before I know it land on my ass onto the other side.

But this is what really happens, I stupidly take the lead (because I am no one to lead in comparison to Bravo that's just crazy), I stupidly pass through the stupid secret door (which happens to be a good amount above the ground on the other side, what kind of a crazy bastard is responsible for this?), I stupidly plant my foot on the medium on the other side which happens to be air (which is altogether a very crazy thing to do) and then I land on my ass atop the brightest, green-est and wildest and craziest grass I have ever seen let alone landed on.

She jumps soon after landing on her feet and gives me a hand.

"I can understand that you're having a bad day, but let this be a lesson this place pisses me off, don't push me, okay?" she smiles as I stand up to face her.

That is so not okay, but I choose not ask any more questions, if this places pisses her off why does she come here?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey you! Like my work?

 I'd be really happy if you took th etime to click that VOTE button!
Please and Thank you!