Just Us

Chapter Forty-Seven

Sasha, Kayla, Legacy, and Julian are at Chili's.

Kaylin: I'm liking LA.

Sasha: Me too.

Julian: Never know, maybe you guys could live here one day. *winks*

Legacy: Nigga!

Julian: What? I didn't tell them anything.

Kaylin: Is there something that you're not supposed to tell us??

Sasha: Me and Kaylin can keep secrets.

Legacy: Nope, nope, nope. We're not saying anything.

After lunch, both couples split ways; Kaylin and Julian went back to the bus; and Sasha and Legacy strolled around some streets.

At first it was just quiet. All you could hear were sirens, music, and a big variety of sounds.

Sasha: I love you Dominic.

Legacy: You love Tool too though, right?

Sasha: Yeah but you can love two people at once. Can't you?

Legacy: I don't know, Sasha. I wish I did but I don't.

Sasha: *stops* How about we start fresh then? When the last concert has been performed, you and me will start all over.

Legacy: No Dani or Tool involved?

Sasha: Neither of them. I promise.

Legacy: That could be good.

Sasha: It will be.

She gets on her tippy toes and kisses Legacy, biting his bottom lip in the process.

Legacy: I love you too.

(At Tara's House)

Gennis, Spotlight, Chyna, and Tara were in the backyard on the swingset. The boys pushed the girls, excluding Deja who dangled on a swing by herself.

Tara: Omari, why don't you push your girlfriend?

Gennis: She don't want me to push her. (jokingly to Deja) Right babe?

Deja: I'm fine by myself.

Thoughts: Yo ass better come over here and push me!

Gennis: I told you, Tara.

Deja was so shocked and hurt at the same time. But she played it off by laughing with everyone else.

You guys still for Team Tool and Sasha?? Who thinks Kaylin and Julian will last a long time, even though I don't get too in depth with their tell relationship? Was Gennis wrong for what he did? I woulda slapped the living hell out of his ass! Lol.

Make sure to leave some feedback in these last chapters so I can get more inspiration for the third story!!

Bye!!

<3 Calesha

And before I forget, I'd like to wish an early happy birthday to Kaylin!! She kept bugging me to upload so I did <_< Lol I'm jk! But have a good day tomorrow girl! <3

And if any of my other fans want me to upload for them or do something for their birthday, just inbox me on here or follow me on twitter and do it there! (:

Twitter: @LemmeRetweet

Luhh y'all! <3