Meet the Officer and Detective

Chapter Five

(In Deja's Room)

Everyone was so busy mourning, they didn't know Deja made out of surgery safely.

Deja: (raspy voice) Where is everyone? Where's Mo? Gennis??

The door slightly opened and in walked a police officer and a detective that looked vaguely familiar to Deja.

Officer: Hello Miss Kelly. I'm Officer Wilson and this *points to the detective* Is Detective Green.

Deja: (very weakly) Hello.

Officer Wilson: We're here to ask a few questions about the incident that happened earlier at the hotel.

Deja: The shooting?

Detective Green: Yes. Now to start off, how are you feeling?

Deja: Pretty good.

Detective: Okay. Do you recall what happened?

Deja: I believe so.

(Flashback)

Deja POV (this is a once or twice thing)

Monnique was taking too long with that key so I took it to myself to see what happened.

Me: Guys I'm gonna go get Mo. She taking forever and a day!

Other girls: Ok.

I was walking down the stairs when I thought I heard running. Then I heard a male voice coming after the person so I walked back up a few steps.

The voices were a tad muffled but I knew I heard Monnique. So I kept walking down and once there I heard the gunshot.

As I walked over to my sister I looked up to see her rapist, Issa. I tried begging for my life but he said there was no need for a witness and shot me too.

(End of Flashback)

Officer: *jotting down notes* That was very descriptive.

Detective: Yes. Now who is this Issa person and what do you know about him?

They ask her a few more questions until they have enough information.

Officer: Thank you Miss Kelly .

Detective: You were of great help.

Deja: I just want him behind bars.

Detective: You have our word.

Deja: But I have a question...

Both of them: Yes?

Right there, the crew walked in to check on Deja.

Crew: Hey Deja!

Deja: *smiles* Hey.

Detective: Miss Kelly, your question?? I need to very back to the office.

Deja: Oh. I was just going to ask if you knew if Monnique made it out of her surgery fine as well.

Somebody is about to get heartbroken!! (not like that)

And will the two men find Issa?

Will he come back again??

Is Monnique coming back to us?????!!!

Gimme feedback to find out the answers to these questions in future chapters.

Dueces!!

<33 Calesha