Let's Go Further

Chapter Thirty-One

The Stevensons and their guests arrive at their location, which is a luxurious three-story home.

Mr. and Mrs. Stevenson show Monnique and Julian their rooms and call it a night.

(In Monnique's Guest Room)

Monnique is putting on her pajamas (Loose t-shirt and grey sweatpants) when someone knocks.

Monnique: Come on in.

Matthew walks in with a bowl of popcorn and is wearing nothing but basketball shorts.

Matthew: You want any popcorn? *closes the door*

Monnique: Sure what kind?

Matthew: Well it's Kettle Corn.

Monnique: My favorite!! *snatches the bowl from him*

Matthew: Monnique let's talk.

They both sit down on the bed.

Monnique: Whatcha wanna talk about?

Matthew: I just wanna talk.

Monnique: Well let's talk about us.

Matthew: What do you mean us?

Monnique: You know, I date Langston and all but I like you too.

Matthew: Oh I already knew that.

Monnique: What? How?

Matthew: If you didn't you wouldn't have talked to me let alone ask for my number.

Monnique: To be honest, I only asked for your number because you were cute and me and my boyfriend just got into an argument. *chuckles*

Matthew: Oh I see how it is. *looks down*

Monnique: Don't look down like that. *lifts his head up*

Matthew: (staring in her eyes) This isn't fair.

Monnique: (staring in his eyes) What isn't?

Matthew: Your boyfriend gets to be with the most attractive woman in the world and I can only be friends with her.

Matthew puts down her popcorn, lays back, gets Monnique and puts him in his lap so that she's straddling him.

Monnique: (still staring) What are we about to do Matt?

Matthew: Well I'm about to kiss you and you will kiss back without a feeling of guilt.

He puts his hands on her thighs and kisses her.

Matthew's Thoughts: Perfect. This is perfect.

Monnique's Thoughts: He's right, I don't feel guilty.

Matthew then placed one hand in her sweatpants and started rubbing on her.

Monnique: Matt...

Matthew: Just let me rub on it, I promise I won't go further.

Monnique: ...Okay.

But Matthew did go further. He put his hand in her underwear, started to finger her and had Monnique moaning.

Monnique: Matt...slow....down.

He just went slow and deep until she climaxed.

Then Monnique stopped daydreaming and realized she hadn't even got dressed yet.

Monnique: Damn.

(In Kaylin's Room)

Julian: Why didn't you tell anyone that Tyga is your brother?

Kaylin: Because you guys might've thought I would be a snobby bitch that thinks she's better than everyone.

Julian: Oh.

Kaylin: *sighs* Do you like me? And I mean like as in we could be boyfriend and girlfriend.

Julian: Yeah I like you, you're the type that I can bring home to meet the whole family.

Kaylin: Well why aren't we official?

Julian: I didn't think you would want to be with me. Do you?

Kaylin: Yes Jules! *giggles* You are so slow!

Julian: So are we official now?

Kaylin: Si!

He finally kisses her and holds her, something that should've happened the first night they met.

(Back in Columbia)

Keke's dad has Mr. Kelly at gunpoint on his bed.

KD: She's on a tour??!

Mr. Kelly: Yeah some tour with these groups of boys.

KD: Well the minute she gets back, you better call me cause I'm coming for her! You will not be touching my daughter anymore! The only reason I'm not reporting you is because of what I'm doing right now, fucking pedophile!

Mr. Kelly: Why do you want her anyways?

KD: Because she's my daughter! I gave her up because the people I hung around kept trying to rape her and poison her and shit! Then years later I find out she's living with a grown man that touches little girls!

Mr. Kelly: How do you know she'll leave with you?

KD: Nigga I'm her real father! I actually care about her and I'm sure she'll be glad to leave you. Now I have errands to run so I'm leaving. I wrote my number on the fridge for when she comes back. Don't throw it away or do any slick shit!

He runs out the room leaving Mr. Kelly relieved but angry.

Mr. Kelly: These girls are all leaving. But they aren't gonna leave without a fight.

Made this chapter a bit longer to make up for the shortness of the last one.

Buuuuut, feedback everybody!! Monnique's little dream, the newest couple, and the father coming back for his child. Everything!

Eleven votes and ten comments for next chapter!!

Dueces!!

<33 Calesha