May The Meeting Continue...

Chapter Fourteen

(The meeting)

Deja: A hole??! In the condom?! What were you thinking?

Gennis: At the moment I was thinking that we could have a baby together and have a family because I love you so much.

Deja: Omari you... *sighs* I guess I understand where you're coming from. But that's something we both discuss and we're too young for babies.

Spotlight: Well if you are pregnant, can I be the godfather??

Dani: And I want to be the auntie!

All three look at her weirdly and she just stares back looking confused.

Gennis: Are you mad at me still?

Deja: No baby. But we still have things to talk about in the near future. *pecks his lips* Now let's uh, go to bed. *winks*

Gennis licks his lips, grabs Deja and carries her to his bunk.

Dani: *looks at Spotlight's face* What's the matter Levell?

Spotlight: I just...nothing. *walks back up front*

Now it's later at night and all couples are in their bunks.

(In Langston and Monnique's Bunk)

Monnique is laying on top of Langston and he's holding her around the waist.

Monnique: Have I ever told you how much I love you?

Langston: Yeah. And I love you a billion times more.

Monnique: You're my future husband. I feel it in my heart.

Langston: And I believe you were custom-made for me in the Heavens. You're my soulmate.

They start making out and it feels incredible for the both of them.

Monnique: *breaks the kiss* I want to continue to do that, but after I get back from the bathroom.

Langston: Alright babe.

Monnique: *hands over her phone* And can you plug up my phone for me?

So she leaves and as soon as Langston plugs the charger into the phone and as soon as that happens a message from Matt pops up.

It said: Hey sis, wyd?

Langston deleted the message like it was nothing and waits on his girlfriend.

(In Deja and Gennis's Bunk)

Gennis: What if you are pregnant? Would you keep the baby?

Deja: Of course. I'd love it unconditionally.

Gennis: (seductive voice) Well what if you aren't pregnant? *climbs on top of her*

Deja: I just won't be then.

Gennis: Let's just say you aren't pregnant. *kisses her collarbone*

Can I try to make you pregnant?

Deja: *bites her lip* Gennis you know the answer to that.

Gennis: *chuckles* Then can I use a condom? (whispers) I'm horny.

Deja: (whispers) No holes this time.

(OKAY. PAUSE!! THIS WILL BE MY FIRST RATED-R SEX SCENE! IF YOU ARE REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT, I UNDERSTAND BUT FEEL FREE TO JUST SKIP TO WHERE YOU SEE THE DASHES. READ ON!!)

-----------------

Gennis started kissing below Deja's ear which made her moan.

He pulled off her boyshorts and slowly put a finger in her. One finger turned to two and he went at a fast pace.

Deja: (moaning) Gennis oh my goodness.

He stopped doing that and put tiny kisses on her stomach which led to kisses on her thighs.

He kissed her inner thighs which made her shudder.

Gennis: *looks up at her* May I?

She nodded and he started eating her out. His tongue was flicking super fast and she was moaning super loud.

Gennis: *puts his finger to her lips* Shhh. Be quieter.

He continued licking her until she came on his tongue.

Then he put a condom on and placed his tip on her opening and pushed it in.

Gennis: You so warm and tight babe.

He went deep and slow, taking it easy.

She grabbed his head and kissed him while he still stroked her.

He put one of her legs in the air and began pounding her and she gripped the bed sheets.

Gennis: You like it?

Deja: Unf, yes!

-------------

30 minutes later their sweaty bodies just cuddled together.

Deja: That was probably the best sex experience of my life so far.

Gennis: That wasn't just sex we had. We made love.

Is Langston sneaky for what he did or caring?? Should Deja have forgiven Gennis so fast?? And who noticed Spotlight? Anyone?? Lol.

And I'm so sorry about that sex scene lol it was so awkward for me to write! Probably cause it was my first one but idk.

Anywhoo, they're about to be in Atlanta soon!! Definitely gonna be some surprises there.

But five votes and four comments for the next chapter.

Dueces!

<33 Calesha

P.S. I'M DOING A CASTING CALL!!! I need two or three girls for future chapters sooooo INBOX me this info. if you're interested in being in the story.

First Name:

Age (you are or wanna be):

Your favorite guy in the story:

Favorite girl:

Three words to describe your personality:

Have fun with that! (: