Prologue

Authors note: Okay so I started a new story! :3 Yes another Law one because I'm completely obsessed.... Hopefully my ADD will let me continue this one and the other one! :3 I hope chu like! Whoever you are that stumbled upon this. xxx

“Nyah!” the sluggish teenager cried out while stretching her arms above her head and cracking her neck. “I’m so boooored,” she whined to her companion.

That companion paid her no mind and continued typing on her laptop, she was on a roll. Her story ideas just didn’t stop pouring out of her.

“Shell~” the adolescent continued to whine and took the time to poke the engaged writer. Not getting a response the teen puffed out her cheeks in a huff. Tch, you’re no fun. Sighing with slight frustration she turned on the T.V. Not finding anything of interest she flipped on an infomercial.

While Shell was engrossed in her writing the other teenager stared at the T.V. in an unblinking manner. An hour of mindless staring at commercials about weight loss diets and exercise machines, which the disinterested teen couldn’t pull her eyes away from for some reason, was interrupted by a black screen. Finally she managed to blink and rub her eyes. “Hey Shell.”

After about a minute her best friend responded with a simple, “what?”

“I think I broke the T.V.”

This snapped the older teen out of her thoughts and her attention to the T.V. “Do you break every electronic you touch?” I mean come on! The Playstation, the stereo, and now the T.V.

So the duo had spent quite a lot of time together recently. They had been stuck in their cramped apartment constantly glued to each others side and it was finally taking its toll. They had been at each other’s throats constantly.

“Stormy do you have to break everything? I mean what the hell did you do?!” the hot-headed older teen exclaimed.

I didn’t do anything. I was just watching it and it turned black!” she snapped back in defense.

“T.V.s just don’t break on their own!”

“Well it is your stupid T.V. that did!”

The two glowered at each other for a moment when a voice came the speakers of the television set, which still had a black screen. “Have you ever wished for an adventure? To go to a faraway place?”

Immediately Storm turned her attention to the T.V. and an image popped up on the screen. Satisfied that her television wasn’t broken the other snorted and sat back down at the computer. Adventure wasn’t something that she was too excited about. She liked being in her own mind, where she could craft everything to her liking.

The commercial continued, “what about a life of romance?”

Now that made Shell’s ears perked up. Ha! Romance. There wasn’t a guy in this world that could captivate her interest. The perfect guy for her belonged in her favorite show, One Piece.

Stormy on the other hand had her face inches from the screen, taking the site in. Every image on the screen made her squeal. Especially when Trafalgar Law came across the screen. “I must be dreaming,” she swooned, wanted to kiss the screen.

Shell rolled her eyes at her partner. Though, it was odd that she was swooning over some commercial, the girl pried herself from her work and glanced over at the other teen.

“How would you like to go to the Grand Line?” was the ending line of the commercial and a picture of, who of course any One Piece fan would know, Gol D. Roger’s hand reaching out to the audience.

“Shelby! Look! Look!” she flailed and practically screamed. “I wonder why they have a One Piece commercial on at this channel!”

Shelby just shook her head and sighed, how could that girl get so excited at some commercial? Then again she is the nut job that got the Heart Pirate’s Jolly Roger tattooed right next to her collarbone. She ran her hands through her brown and purple tresses and sighed.

“I want to go,” Stormy mumbled underneath her breath.

“What?”

“I said I want to go.”

“You and me both but it isn’t like One Piece is real.”

The childish girl puffed up her cheeks and pouted. “It is real if you want it to be,” she whined, already knowing it wasn’t true. “I do want to go Gol D. Roger. I do!” She placed her hand on his and her eyes widened. It’s warm. Not like the T.V. has been on so long that it was burning hot but like if someone were to squeeze your hand on a winter night warm. She felt fingers move across the back of her hand and grasp it firmly. “Shelby!”

The older teen rolled her eyes and ignored her.

“Shelby!”

Back to her work. She didn’t want to be interrupted over such a trivial reason and put in her headphones, successfully drowning out the other girl.

The warm hand grasped down hard and Storm grabbed Shell’s hair causing her to growl. The two were pulled through the television. A different voice rang out, one that the two have heard over and over.

“My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece.”