Chapter 15: Blackmail Possibilities

Please, I don't have the nerve to run away. I'd crap myself before I get to that point. But that was a pretty good idea if you ask me.

'me & zack r gonna be together forever!!!!! <3 he bettr ask me out before i snap'

Ignored. Not being rude or anything, but I need to sort out my own problems before I can help with other people's. And I have a whole encyclopedia worth of problems: girl problems, guy problems, girl and guy problems, health problems, mental problems, mental health problems. Even my problems have problems. It's sad.

My laptop looks lonely on my dresser all by itself. Let me comfort it. I grab my lavender computer and place it in my lap as I lay on my bed. Wherever this comforter came from needs to get an award. I've never felt anything so soft in my life besides Ryan. Cuddling would be nice for once.

The light illuminates my face as I browse Facebook looking at drama just seeping through the screen.

Jessica Tidley 

what she did was dead wrong. i dnt really see da big deal in it. aint nobody scared of u misty.. she coo wit me and u just bein childish.

#grow up dis aint kindergarden

Harry Moss 

well dang misty. just put her out there like that. she didnt even do anything to you. i do the same things and to me you just were bein a creep on her.

Gary Rickett 

that wasnt really appropriate to do misty. i think you should take the pictures down before you get into trouble. the pictures arent all that anyways. it really wont change anything. shes a nice person and youre a jerk.

Great. Misty is on her scavenger hunt for dirt, and attempted to ruin yet another person's life. I don't even understand why I added her as a friend. Curiosity is a powerful thing. Guess I'll have to give in to it and go to Misty's page and see what the crap she's whining about.

Who puts a profile picture as them in the bathroom? I don't want to know all of that. I'm pretty sure we all do just about the same thing as you in the bathroom, Misty. Go find a hobby or something that doesn't involve standing on street corners. Trying to pretend you're naturally rich, skunk, please. We all know where the money is coming from.

Misty Harper 

heyy!! ;D check out the new pic album i got!! rose is NOT who ya thinnk ;)) #dirrrtyy

Butt pickin', nose burnin', corner standin', scrunch bag is not trying to blackmail me. She can't. I don't even talk to her so she has nothing on me. Probably some lame photos that she pasted my head onto and was like, "I eat pizza for breakfast" or something else stupid. Just because she's a stupid person in general.

The photo album is titled, "Roses are red. . . and raunchyy". Is that the best she could think of? This has got to be some type of joke. Come on, cameras. . . you can pop out now, I know this is a joke. Not even the lamest person on Earth would name an album that. Heck, they wouldn't even name their dead cat that.

And what's up with the extra letters? She's only making the word more complicated than it already is. For goodness sakes we live in America where there are such things as silent E's and the same sound for two different letters--quit making it complex, idiot.